Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A compromising image.

Options
  • 20-09-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has seen the picture that's going around on emails and text messages? It's of a leading "light" on the Cavan social and sports scene sitting drunk and half-naked on a disabled person's toilet (even though he's not disabled) - allegedly at 4am one morning?

Given that the individual in question has p***ed off so many people over the years, he's almost universally unpopular. By contrast, the picture is going down a storm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Gadjodilo wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else has seen the picture that's going around on emails and text messages? It's of a leading "light" on the Cavan social and sports scene sitting drunk and half-naked on a disabled person's toilet (even though he's not disabled) - allegedly at 4am one morning?

Given that the individual in question has p***ed off so many people over the years, he's almost universally unpopular. By contrast, the picture is going down a storm.

Didnt see it yet-but you could be a very nice person and pm. me where abouts I can view it..hee hee hee!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

I'll PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

I saw that picture too. The person who showed it to me talked it up so much that I didn't know what to expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭kellybelly

Hey any chance of a pm this way too??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I don't see why boards should provide a platform for this. If any of you feel differently feel free to PM me.

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement