Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten found

Options
  • 20-09-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

A lovely kitten (maybe 6 months old) appeared in our garden on Mail Coach Road today. She's definately a pet - she came running when I called to her, but she was ravenous. Don't know if she's lost or has just wandered off for an adventure, but if someone has lost a kitten please post here or pm me and we'll hopefully find her home.

She's fed now and is playing with my husband - they look so cute!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Is it a ginger cat??
    My next door neighbours car went missing about a week or so ago and the Mail Coach Road isn't that far away so she could easily of ended up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Is it a ginger cat??
    My next door neighbours car went missing about a week or so ago and the Mail Coach Road isn't that far away so she could easily of ended up there.
    No, afraid not - she's a mixture of white and tabby

Advertisement