Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ncaa football

• 20-09-2008 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hey everybody,

i've just bought a new xbox 360 premium 60gb. im pretty new to this whole thing.

i just wanted to know is it possible to get ncaa football (preferably 2009) that'll play in our region here in ireland. im guessing the usa region versions wont work on mine.

thanks,
    alan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

They are EA games and as far as I know they are region locked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Tiger Woods and Madden 09 are region free. NCAA is not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I would absolutely love to get NCAA for the xbox. Alas it is region locked. Which sucks. Stupid EA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Just a question, and I have no interest in Am. Football so go easy on me if I've missed something obvious but since both games are for the same sport and made by the same developer and so presumably have the same features are they not the exact same thing except one has college players and one has thep pro's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

College football and NFL are different, they play a different style of football, there are some rule changes too...

In NCAA you have to recruit players, and you'd only have them for 4 years, while in Madden you draft and have them until they retire...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ulviking44

thanks for the replies guys.

ya dulpit hit the nail on the head there. some differences between ncaa and nfl football alright. for me though, i just love watching ncaa football on tv and i hoped that id get to play the game on the xbox too. oh well, madden will have to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I just wish they'd actually release the college games over here. Even if they just did it the once to see if there's a market for it.

Advertisement