Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod repair - left earphone channel not working

• 20-09-2008 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Any ideas of where to get repaired, likely cause & cost ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Did you try a different set of earphones? I had a few earphones which the left one just stopped working in all of a sudden. Sony 71 XL's, or Sl's I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Yes its the ipod not the headphones for sure.

Tested on a number of sets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Don't know of anywhere myself I'm afraid. My MP3 player has the same problem, luckily it has two outputs and the other is fine :D Let me know if you find anything though and if it's not too pricey I might get mine fixed too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 missionrepair

Hello, if you need professional headphone jack repair, visit our site:

www.missionrepair.com

It's $49 installed, check us out, thanks!
    Ryan at Mission Repair

(Sorry to all, we're not advertising spammers, just replying to the original post to help out!)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Yoda08

You should try the Apple Factory in Cork directly and see can they help with your problem. I know my brother's Ipod packed up after he bought it in the US and he managed to get it sorted through the Apple factory in Cork

• Advertisement
Advertisement