Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks Ballybofey/Stranorlar

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

:confused:

Would you not try going from castlefinn via carnone to convoy via glenmaquinn to letterkenny. even allowing for the slower road a much quicker route?

Nah, I just don't like that road. Last couple of times I've taken it my car ended up with load of scratches from being forced in the bushes by a bus coming towards me.

Bad timing or just bad luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nah, I just don't like that road. Last couple of times I've taken it my car ended up with load of scratches from being forced in the bushes by a bus coming towards me.

Bad timing or just bad luck.
    Bad driving :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hmmmm, could be onto something there. Next thing you know I'll be blocking junctions as mentioned in your previous post. :rolleyes: Though does that come under bad driving or stupid driving?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I was there at 7.20 this morning (coming from Lifford) and got to the second set of lights near McClay's corner. Waited for what seemed to be an age for the light to turn green (I was at the head of the queue) and started driving. That is when I noticed the cars coming in the opposite direction. :mad: Cue a few smashey expletives and a few people having to pull in. When I went past the lights near the Chemist, I noticed they were stuck on flashing amber.

Good work there fellas. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

smashey wrote: »
    When I went past the lights near the Chemist, I noticed they were stuck on flashing amber.

Yeah saw that one before with other lights. Caused by eejits letting the battery on the lights go dead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement