Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League Play-offs

• 20-09-2008 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Right so, gettin down to business end of the season, so who's it gonna be, Catalans or Wigan? I would just about give it to the Catalans but Wigan are a great price at 7/4.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

I'm plumping for the Catalans, immense last weekend against the Wolves, its clear that their recent slump was due to the fact that they took the foot of the gas when they realised they'd made the top three. With guys like Bosc, Guisset and Mogg they look really good, and that massive pack can take anyone on, if only they can get their line discipline sorted and stop crucifying themselves with penos...

We'll probably have 'em in headingley after last nights demolition at the hands of Saints,hope its the kick up the hole we need because last night we never left the dressing room...

Anyway I've sky+'ed tonight's match and will watch as soon as her indoors deigns to let me, i.e. after Casualty...

Catalans completely imploded, tried to force the game and showed absolutely no composure. Last twenty embarrassing...they threw in the towel. Thats the problem with the Dragons when they're good their very,very good but when theyre bad.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I thought it was a good match up til the end, though my dad had a bet on Wigan so it was kinda hard to enjoy it:rolleyes:

I said to my da before the play-offs started that if I were to back anyone outside the top 2 it would be Wigan, they can beat anyone when they show up. They can lose horribly as well like:P

amacachi wrote: »
    it would be Wigan, they can beat anyone when they show up. They can lose horribly as well like:P

As long as they dont turn up at Headingley next weekend!!!

Advertisement