Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First GTA: Chinatown Wars Screens!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Mmm, I was looking forward to the nice classic overhead screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Saw that myself. Looks better then I expected. It's worth picking up for the sake of dusting off the old DS, but I can't see myself getting massively engrossed in it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Screenshots from 3D DS games don't normally do the game justice. It'll be interesting to see how this plays and looks in motion.

I see there's a car jack mini-game with a screwdriver. I hope that's not everytime you get into a car - it was bad enough waiting 10+ seconds to get into and away in a parked car in GTAIV.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

looks as good as can be expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Won't be going near this, that's for sure. Looks like GTA 2, which was good for it's time but i dunno how it would fly now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement