Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan Game

Options
  • 20-09-2008 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Any predictions for the game. I'm gonna say 2-1 to spurs. I'm hoping for any win as I'm heading over to it. its a long journey home after a defeat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

would agree with a one goal win.

just hoping its to us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

As it's not a top four team we're playing, it'll probably be another 2-1 defeat,
    but I'll still say 3-1 to us (ever the optimist!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

We finally click into top gear.

Spurs 4-1 Wigan

spurs.gif

rocky25 wrote: »
    We finally click into top gear.

Spurs 4-1 Wigan

spurs.gif

Where do you people come from? 4-1 to Spurs???? We're total crap at the moment. Are you stupid or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Where do you people come from? 4-1 to Spurs???? We're total crap at the moment. Are you stupid or something?

No need for that.

• Advertisement

I'm sorry mate. But some people are living in cloud cuckoo land.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm sorry mate. But some people are living in cloud cuckoo land.....

Perhaps they are, but there are better ways of responding, and I'm telling you now as moderator to tone it down.

And it's not me you owe the sorry to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

0 - 0 Fantastic. Somehow I think I might be busy doing bugger all instead of watching the replay later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Should have had a pen I think (looked it from North Upper) but apart from that we huffed and puffed througout. One great save from Gomez in 1st half.

Really looking forward to Wednesday - not.

Perhaps they are, but there are better ways of responding, and I'm telling you now as moderator to tone it down.

And it's not me you owe the sorry to.

Apologies to rocky25.....guess it's not a good idea to make emotional post match comments.:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

Hi lads havent been on for a while, Im absolutely disgusted at the way Spurs have been playing lately, I loved BMJ but I thought he had taken us as far as he could have but little did I realise how bad we could get, we are an absolute shambles and it hurts me to say that, I have been supporting my beloved Spurs for 32 years and I have never seen a team with no clue about what they're at, Im sorry if I'm offending anybody but its dreadful to see Spurs the way they are. I saw the match on Thursday on Setanta and it was painful, I listened to the game on Monday night on Five Live and we were desperate, the players seem to be like headless chickens running around on the pitch, the club sold Berbatov and Keane and had no replacements lined up, everybody except it appears the Tottenham hierarchy knew Berbatov would be off in August but where was the replacement? It appears that we are now a "feeder club" for the top 4 teams. Well I heard a rumour last week that Mr Ramos would be quitting and I believe the Sunday papers are running the story, I heard Poyet will be given the job and I dont know if that is the answer, before anybody has a go at me I am a Spurs man through and through but I am so disillusioned and fed up at the moment, I just watched the highlights of todays game and it was dire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Apologies to rocky25.....guess it's not a good idea to make emotional post match comments.:o

Cheer's Lyla Happy Traction,

I know the feeling only too well, I've been a Spurs for over 45yrs now and am not liking the way the season has started.

I was hoping against hope that today could be the day that we started playing like a team.

But alas it didn't happen.

These highly paid players can't seem to pass the ball to each other or cross a ball properly.

If we get knocked out of the UEFA cup by the poles, Ramos might walk.

I think he want's that cup competition more than anything else, because he already won it twice before.

At least I got the Man City result right today:rolleyes:

Cheers Lyla Happy Traction, Look after yourself M8ty.

spurs.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

rocky25 wrote: »
    Cheer's Lyla Happy Traction,

I know the feeling only too well, I've been a Spurs for over 45yrs now and am not liking the way the season has started.

I am also a long term supporter (38 years) and I would agree, we are going through a very bad patch.

I think Ramos will stay, I think we will turn this around, not quickly, but results will come.

I don't think we will be talking about relegation, or ramos leaving come Christmas - I have seen a couple of sparks, O'Hara in the middle and Corluka at Cb pleases me!

COYS:D

Advertisement