Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Partition removal help needed.

• 20-09-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, was just given my brothers laptop there so i could get rid of the partition that acer put on it when he had bought it and im having a spot of trouble. I first used my regular partitioning programme easeus partition manager and i deleted the "Data" or empty partition, that part went off without a hitch. However then when i try to expand my main partion to take up the now empty space i get the message :

"the programme does not support resize/move the partition which has been installed windows vista itself yet if there is only one operating system on your harddrive. Please execute move resize operations from another OS if there is more than one OS"

So at the moment im kinda stumped. How do i merge my previous partion with my main partition?

Comments

Advertisement