Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing

Options
  • 20-09-2008 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Where in town does belly button piercing and how much does it cost (roughly)?
    My girlfriend is planning on getting hers done and any information would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Vibe on Market Street/High Street(not sure which one it is) but its almost opposit Greene's shoe shop and just up from Taheny electrical.They seem to be pretty good.Not sure about prices though but from what I've heard form others its seems to cost in and around €30-€35

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Peaches & Cream
    Grattan House Grattan Street Sligo Co. Sligo

Vibe Tattoo And Body Piercing
    26 Market st Sligo Co. Sligo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Slightly OT but does anyone know if the Vibe are good, bad or otherwise at "Covering" tatts?

I have posting in the body mod waaay back but they generally chat about tattoo parlours in the larger urban areas.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Gillie wrote: »
    Slightly OT but does anyone know if the Vibe are good, bad or otherwise at "Covering" tatts?

I have posting in the body mod waaay back but they generally chat about tattoo parlours in the larger urban areas.

Cheers.
    When I was there getting my tat a guy came in to get a cover-up, and it was his second one there, so if he's going back for a repeat I guess he found the job good?

Of course, it's gonna depend on how simple the cover-up is - are you going to just get it blocked out, or do you need letters adjusted/accomodated into a design? I've been impressed with any tattoos I've seen from there, so I think it's really going to be down to the intricacy of the job, just like any other tattoo job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

two block outs.

Nothing complicated! Thanks Mrs Fozzle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

No problem! ^_^ Good luck with them, and let us know how you get on, where-ever you get them done!

(Btw, might be worth getting tatooists in a couple of places to have a look and give you their opinion before you decide. Good luck!)

Advertisement