Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New AC/DC "War Machine"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

War Machine seems a bit by the numbers but Rock N' Roll Train has really grown on me. Maybe this one will too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

AC/DC always sound like AC/DC Thats what they do and why I like them :)

Cheers OP!

o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

AC/DC always sound like AC/DC Thats what they do and why I like them :)

couldn't have said it better myself:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Totally Awesome Man !!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

just bought a ticket to see the boys at MSG new york in november,can't feckin' wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

lord lucan wrote: »
    just bought a ticket to see the boys at MSG new york in november,can't feckin' wait :D

So who cares ;). Lucky b****rd. Love Rock N Roll train. thank god they didnt try amd re-invent themselfs by having a new modern sound. They stuck to what they are good at , which is proper Rock N Roll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It does the job.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Any news yet on an Irish tour date for the ladses?
    I mean the new album would be good, but at this stage, its the live sound of ACDC I am craving.

Advertisement