Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8gb Price ?

• 20-09-2008 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭

Hey Lads,

Im thinking of buying an N95 8gb from a friend. He has an factory sealed one from a vodafone upgrade (So im fairly sure its locked), I can get it from him for 250€, Just wanna know if thats an ok price ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Thats a very good price mate. I would snap his arm off taking the phone from him if I was you. Have that phone meself and its well worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭barry181091

even for a locked vodafone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

As far as Im aware, the higher end handsets like the tocco and the N95 8Gb are not locked by default. So it may even be simfree which would be a bonus. Id definitely think its worth it as they are 549 on pay as you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Have a look at the "Mobiles for Sale" section of www.adverts.ie
    it's a good price I would say. If he doesn't get the unlock code it could cost you up to €40 to get it unlocked in a mobile repair shop.

even for a locked vodafone ?

yeah to right bud. Dont cost much to get it unlocked anyways. one of me mates rang up vodafone and asked them to unlock and they asked why and he said he was going on holidays and the roaming charges where to high, so they unlocked it there and them for him for nothing.

• Advertisement

Ok guys, I might be getting 2, if i do i may sell one. I will put it on adverts

Ok guys, I might be getting 2, if i do i may sell one. I will put it on adverts
    Hmm interesting. If your selling one they are not
    Worth that much at all ha ha.

Ok Lads,

New Problem. I need to get 2 NAC's (Unlocking Codes) Now my aunt has a bill phone and I think I can get the NAC's on her account. Is there anything wrong with doing this, Do they charge bill sims or anything I should know before I get the NAC's through her a/c ? I dont even know if I can get 2 done ???

B

So guys, I can use my aunts a/c and get the NACs. Will there be any problem in doing this ?

Bump...

• Advertisement

Need the unlock code asap....Need an answer soon guys, Please :D

Ok got sick of waiting, so I did it. I got the 2 unlock codes, but it says keep the Voda sim in the phone while doing. I thought you werent supposed to ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

You need to have the voda sim in the phone when you are entering unlocking codes. Once the phone is unlocked then you can use any sim.

Well its just when unlocking other nokia phones your not supposed to have a simcard in it. I just hope no vodafone fragments are left onto the phone. (Excluding the branded firmware)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have a look in this thread in relation to unlocking.

Please stop bumping threads over and over !

Advertisement