Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL email

Options
  • 20-09-2008 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Does anyone know if you can set up the UL email to automatically forward to another email address??
    I've looked all over the options and settings and stuff and i cant seem to find it but there really should be a way, shouldn't there?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

You need to do it on the other end.

(i.e go to your gmail account and hit add account)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭maryjm

do you know what the pop address is that i need to put into the gmail in order for gmail to be able to retrieve it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

maryjm wrote: »
    do you know what the pop address is that i need to put into the gmail in order for gmail to be able to retrieve it?
    It's IMAP rather than POP and the server is exchstudent1.ul.ie for both

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Hmmm, another email question;

I seem to have forgotten my email password and hence cannot use Library/Anywhere fecking else computers. Which is a bitch. How would one rectify this situation?

ITDs "Student Computing Services" on the ul website has as per usual yielded, zero help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

cson wrote: »
    Hmmm, another email question;

I seem to have forgotten my email password and hence cannot use Library/Anywhere fecking else computers. Which is a bitch. How would one rectify this situation?

ITDs "Student Computing Services" on the ul website has as per usual yielded, zero help.

Go to the library and swipe your id card in the readers near the admin desk. That will reset your password. As I haven't been to the library in a while the location of said swipe machines might have moved a bit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement