Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lakeland fisheries

Options
  • 20-09-2008 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

well ive done it ive gone and got my double figure carp was fishing all day at lakeland fisheries roosky i always seem to go there because of the thrill of catching the big one but always comming home saying maybe next time well today was the day firstly it was a wormish day little breezey constant roach and skimmer bream around 12 0z big fish wallowing but not biting getting fustrated then afairly sharp pull on the elastic thought it was small tench but no it was a so called rubikinafter that i was happy until float surged off and started going all overthe place played it for 20 mins on 8lb main and 3lb hooklink on the pole result 15lb linnear carp absolutly brill see pics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Photos or it never happend ;)
    Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

well done! what is the fishing like there? ive been meaning to fish there for the last few years! ive never cought a carp! are there many carp there and how hard are they to catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 williamsrk

lakeland fisheries is agreat place the owner is derek rowly he was a pro angler him self he is always there to give you advise and support there is a tack shop and two main lakes one with plenty of carp tench roach bream and another with specimen carp and others? you wouldnt be disapointed when you go look up lakeland fisheries on the net and look at photos good luck

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Do they have a website for the fishery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 williamsrk

coolwings wrote: »
    Do they have a website for the fishery?
    www.lakelandfishery.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Thx

Advertisement