Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What of the following have you done (guitar hero)

Options
  • 20-09-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

EDIT: I didn't see any option to make make it multi-choice >.<

Ignore please.

What have you achieved in guitar hero? 12 votes

Beaten Hard
    0% 0 votes
    Beaten Expert
    33% 4 votes
    5 starred Hard
    25% 3 votes
    5 starred Expert
    0% 0 votes
    Beaten Jordan on Expert
    16% 2 votes
    Beaten ttfaf on Expert
    25% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

None of the above, i'm such a GH wussy :(
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

+1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

All of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I voted for what I think is my most impressive feat; beating Jordan on Expert, though I've done most of them! Sadly, GH is now a thing of the past for me. Rock Band has taken over completely, and nothing about GH:World Tour interests.

Slightly O/T, does anybody have interest in the music creator in World Tour. Perhaps it's because I play a real guitar, but I couldn't care less about it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I start to struggle on medium in Guitar Hero, feel much better about my progress in Rock Band.

• Advertisement

I did it! :D
    Finished Guitar Hero: Aerosmith on hard this afternoon. I'm so proud of myself :D

Sorry kaimera, you're trailing now :)
    VR!

robinph wrote: »
    I start to struggle on medium in Guitar Hero, feel much better about my progress in Rock Band.

I hate to rain on your parade but...

Medium on Rock Band is not the same as Medium on GH though, there aren't as many notes as it's tailored to sing and play at the same time.

I'm a medium on GH so i had to pick hard on RB to get the same kind of challenge. Although once i get hard down to a fine art on GH, i'll be going to Expert on RB! :D

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Sigh... beating GH2 on hard is all I've done. I couldn't get Free Bird finished on expert. And then I went and got what feels like Guitar-hero-induced-RSI so can't play for very long anymore.

Downhill from here I guess.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I hate to rain on your parade but...

Medium on Rock Band is not the same as Medium on GH though, there aren't as many notes as it's tailored to sing and play at the same time.

That is what I meant. Not that I do any of the singing, well not out loud anyway. The progression from one level to the next is much easier in RB than GH, I can even do some of the tracks hard in RB although I've not spent long enough on it to do it proper justice yet.

Wish the stats on how many notes you'd missed etc were better in RB though as I preferred what GH shows you about how badly you fecked up each track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

Ive done all of them too.

• Advertisement

Been a while since I'd messed about on either RB or any of the GH, but I don't seem to be having as much trouble with medium in the GHWT, so far at least. Even though it's harder, I much prefer the GH games though as they give you much more stats on your performance afterward showing you where you missed the most notes in the various parts of the songs, wish they had those details in RB as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

robinph wrote: »
    I much prefer the GH games though as they give you much more stats on your performance afterward showing you where you missed the most notes in the various parts of the songs, wish they had those details in RB as well.

Yes... I'd also like this. Surely it couldn't be too difficult to have a "stats" option on the game... Surely once you figure out the numbers, the programming would be simple.

Also... I would like it if they gave a wider range of "achievements" at the end of a song... "steady eddie", "serious skills", "awesome solo", "Band Saviour", "Spirited Survivor". It would be better if you could earn more than one of these in each song... (even though it doesn't actually mean anything)

Advertisement