Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table quizzes

• 20-09-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Any regular ones going on in Waterford city? Or once off ones coming up? I've been watching too much Eggheads :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Is the one in Revolution on a monday night still going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Daisygirl

Friends of mine are having on in Revolutions on Monday 6th October for charity. If you're interested let me know I can ask them to send you on the details. Everyone welcome!! They're always good craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

yes the one in Revolutions is always a laugh to go to. Anytime with friends a few pints, always a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

If anyone needs someone to boost their numbers (but probably not their chances of winning :p) give me a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

To OP and anyone interested they run a music based quiz every Thursday night in the Lantern on the yellow rd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement