Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROS NA RI, Commons road, Navan

Options
  • 21-09-2008 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Please I am yarning for information's about ROS NA RI in Navan. I am thinking of buying a house there. I will appreciate any information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Em,all i'll say is you could pick a better spot with your cash mate.
    You've got Reask,Townspark,Clogherboy and Claremount, I say no-more :rolleyes:, ask anyone from the town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 montyballs

Ginger83 wrote: »
    Em,all i'll say is you could pick a better spot with your cash mate.
    You've got Reask,Townspark,Clogherboy and Claremount, I say no-more :rolleyes:, ask anyone from the town

he's right there's lot's of other good area's around navan to buy,
    i nearly made the mistake of buying in townspark 10 years ago,
    it was ok during the day so i went back at night to have a walk around
    to see was it the same, 2 mins was all i needed and i was out of there wot
    a kip the same with clogherboy..........anyway if i was you i would look in the day and the night to see if the area was right for you....good luck and happy hunting................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

A friend of mine lives there for the last two years,he says its quiet enough but could be better. He only bought there because the house was a bit cheaper than most other parts.
    I wouldnt buy anywhere around there for the reason stated above.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭zzap64

There's a big difference between Ros na Ri and the other places that have been mentioned above.

Ros Na Ri is a small private estate, whereas the others are council estates.

Have any of you even been to Ros Na Ri?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Bit over the top responses to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭Ginger83

zzap64 wrote: »
    There's a big difference between Ros na Ri and the other places that have been mentioned above.

Ros Na Ri is a small private estate, whereas the others are council estates.

Have any of you even been to Ros Na Ri?

I can say I have and know the town very well. I use to do deliveries in Navan for years and know where would be worth my money if I was to buy there. Let me ask you this, would you buy a house in a private estate if it was nest to a halting site?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 thesofamaster

ive just seen this thing about ros na ri by accident while looking for something elce & i have to say its a load of crap, my wife & i & our two children are living in ros na ri for the last 6 years & we have NEVER EVER had a single incident or bit of trouble, its a lovely very quiet estate, & the halting site beside ros na ri that was refered to is a very small estate consisting of 8 lovely & very well kept houses, occupied by very nice, friendly people whom we have got to know over the years & are good friends with, however reask, townspark & cloherboy are close by it dosent effect ros na ri in any way, i have friends who bought houses for mega bucks in so called classy estates & have constant trouble with undesireable neighbours & antisocial behaviour constantly ruining their day to day life, & other friends in similar suitations who had to move out of their classy estate because of the same ****, so unless u live in ros na ri dont be assuming its a **** hole because its the TOTAL opposite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 myusernam

I live in what is a so called better end of navan, and it is not any better then ros na ri, I hate where i live but i am stuck there with a huge mortgage i am surounded by anti social kids and adults and that is an understatement. I fear for my kids growing up with such a bad element. Back to ros na ri i have close relations there that have been there since it was built and have seen there kids grow up there and they have turned out very well, you can judge an estate by the kids and all i have seen is happy and very pollite kids so you would have to believe that the parents are of the same nature, i have never heard of any trouble there and never heard my relations ever saying a bad word about the place or the people, so if thats what your looking for go for it, i think the chap who says he use to do deliveries there hasnt a clue what hes talking about, because the halting site as he called it has very desent people living there who just mind there own buisness. To finish i would say that ros na ri is one of the best places to live and bring up kids and would have no problem living there my self.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭bladespin

A nice estate but, as mentioned above, it's surrounded, there are plenty of other places going for similar prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

My best friend lives in Ros Na Ri and cannot wait to get out of the place. Unfortunately she bought it without really knowing the area as she came from Dublin. Its very cliquey and according to her, not a nice place to live.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement