Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ID cards/Verichip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

Ya for the brits, not us, so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Voltwad wrote: »
    http://www.no2id.net/IDSchemes/

is this real? =/ Scary videos I must say.

I started a thread on this subject. It is foretold in the book of Revelations that a time will come when you will not be able to buy or sell without a sub dermal implant in the right hand or forehead.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads":

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". Rev 13:17 KJV

The Christian church cannot take this mark as there are serious spiritual implications spoken of (It is the mark of danmnation) and also physical consequences. It speaks of sores breaking out on anyone that takes it.. (Cancer?) Cancer has been proved in animals with the current glass verichip.

If one takes the RFID implant it cannot be switched off as it is a passive 13,56 MHz RFID chip that will activate 24/7 if you pass a portal or hand held gun. Unless you are wearing a lead wrist band you can be identified several feet away at any given moment. You can also be pin pointed anywhere in the planet with every purchase. or a journey you make with it. (Just like smart cards).

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055122906&highlight=666

The Smart card I believe will eventually lead up to this and once everyone has an Identity card it would be a simple matter to inflict the implant. All the hardware that is currently used with smart cards would also be compatible with implants such as all transit / retail touch pads, portal scanners, high security RFID door locks and automated supermarket check outs. With another fabricated 9/11 attack or a nuclear strike people will do anything in panic.

I don't believe the Verichip which is made by digital angel will be the "mark", its too big, and was developed well over a decade ago, I believe forbidden mark will be tiny and similar to the powder chips developed by Hitachi.

The chipped Irish National ID may have been knocked on the head because of government finances but no doubt it will raise its ugly head again in the near future more than likely through pressure from the UK or the EEC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

The Christian church cannot take this mark as there are serious spiritual implications spoken of (It is the mark of danmnation) and also physical consequences. It speaks of sores breaking out on anyone that takes it.. (Cancer?) Cancer has been proved in animals with the current glass verichip.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055122906&highlight=666

People who have already been chipped (you can get it voluntarily in America) complain of getting sores and blisters over the implanted spot when they go too near phone masts and ****. Could be true, might not be, wouldnt know.

Always remember when the Freemasons in Government are doing stuff and it's in the Bible, how long the freemasons have actually had control of the bible.
    You might find yourself thinking when it comes down to it, why would Jesus want me to go to prison or die and not fight for earth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

The Mark is your mobile phone, hope you don't have one or the Beast already has your soul...

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

The Irish government are trying to bring this through aswell. We will probably see this been introduced to the less well off first or those that the state does not like. Then it will be introduced to those on social welfare, pensions & disability. Then it will become mandatory for everyone its the exact same way that governments are introducing this across the world. What makes me laugh about the whole thing is
    A. The technology is unproven & many of its forms have already been compromised.
    B. Its really expensive, at a time when governments are short on cash.
    C. Either no debate or very little debate on something that will effect every single last one of us.
    D. We all know how good governments are at loosing data.
    E. During a future war imagine what could happen if the system is compromised.
    F. The same companies that are providing the solutions for this are the same companies that are providing this for the whole world...conflict of interests.

"DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING"

• Advertisement

Kama wrote: »
    The Mark is your mobile phone, hope you don't have one or the Beast already has your soul...
    Do you strap your mobile phone to your right hand or forehead 24/7, ? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Unless you are wearing a lead wrist band you can be identified several feet away at any given moment.
    Why lead? Do you still not understand Faraday cages?

Do you strap your mobile phone to your right hand or forehead 24/7

I don't personally, but most people have a phone somewhere between the reach of their hand and their head at almost all times...When the Rapture comes, teh txt gnration will be Left Behind!!

I dont think the people of Ireland would accept it in our livetimes, everybodys grandparents would be flipping out!

Easy in non-christian places, I'm pretty sure hell is a metaphor anyways. No to chips still!

Implants will be the latest cool gadget to have. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697940.stm

I placed an Oystercard on the inside of a glove in the palm of my hand in London quite recently so simulate how a chipped implant would work. It worked quite effectivly with no error on the turn style touch pads. I also noticed that all these smart card machines are conveniently right handed, Just like the ones at Dart, Luas, Dubllin Bus and all other foreign transit companies.

oyster-godwin-1.jpg

• Advertisement

Not meaning to offend Run_to_da_hills but have you been watching alot of Alex Jones?

I only ask because you seem very much so like there's nothing can be done about all this and it's just going to happen and we know and it's all very bad.

I used to think like that about it but it's very unhealthy and unfounded. Alex Jones is going around accusing all sorts of everybody as being works of the Devil (who, from I can see, is a myth) and does no research into what the illuminati know about the world, only their percieved plans for us. It's worst for you than listening to the doom and gloom bull**** on the radio. It's helps you accept it.

Im saying no to all I.D chips anyway, only thing you can do. Unless you develope some frequency so they could maybe be destoryed? I know nothing on the subject.

It is inevitable that it is going to happen because the Bible spreaks of it and the Bible cannot lie. Its only a matter of time when it is going to happen.

The Christian Church (Not Catholic Church) accepts the "Mark of the beast" as the final test for mankind. In other words you live for the world and accept the chip (666) or reject it and live for God.

You cannot accept both. I know plenty of non Christians that say they would fight tooth and nail against being chipped, They will argue that it is against civil liberties, etc. Bottom line if there is another 9/11 scenario possibly nuclear with corresponding global panic people would think different. The powers that be would have to think of new drastic fool proof measures and such measures would be issued in the interests of "global peace and security".

It would be a simple "over night" matter to switch over to the 666 system. All the hardware is compatible with what is being currently used on smart cards, The passive RFID chips used so far for implants also transmits on the same 13.56 MHZ frequencies

Those that reject it will be isolated from society, denied border access, land, air or sea travel, all commercial transactions, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Innocent line of reasoning here...apparently Romans crucified people upside down as it would be more painful for them. Wouldn't that make the symbol of the cross inverted in a kind of reverse way. Ergo, the church is actually satanic! Didn't some dude in star trek say that the best way to hide something is in plain view...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It is inevitable that it is going to happen because the Bible spreaks of it and the Bible cannot lie. Its only a matter of time when it is going to happen.

The Christian Church (Not Catholic Church) accepts the "Mark of the beast" as the final test for mankind. In other words you live for the world and accept the chip (666) or reject it and live for God.

You cannot accept both. I know plenty of non Christians that say they would fight tooth and nail against being chipped, They will argue that it is against civil liberties, etc. Bottom line if there is another 9/11 scenario possibly nuclear with corresponding global panic people would think different. The powers that be would have to think of new drastic fool proof measures and such measures would be issued in the interests of "global peace and security".

It would be a simple "over night" matter to switch over to the 666 system. All the hardware is compatible with what is being currently used on smart cards, The passive RFID chips used so far for implants also transmits on the same 13.56 MHZ frequencies

Those that reject it will be isolated from society, denied border access, land, air or sea travel, all commercial transactions, etc.
    But the Bible doesn't explicitly say Rfid chips implanted in your arm. You're taking it to mean this. It could refer to a completely different thing altogether, it just so happens that you've got something that kind of fits the bill. In ten years time there might be a new technology that fits the Bibles description even better. And ten years after that will come something else.

You are quite right that the Bible doesn't lie, simply because it can be interpreted to mean absolutely anything.

You know, before it was mobile phones and RFIDS, the Mark of the Beast was barcodes...Times move on.

Plus its good to know the Mark of the Beast can be easily hacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I also noticed that all these smart card machines are conveniently right handed, Just like the ones at Dart, Luas, Dubllin Bus and all other foreign transit companies.

OMG that proves it

Nothing at all to do with about 90% of the worlds population is right handed. Nope, its for the mark of the beast.

You know, before it was mobile phones and RFIDS, the Mark of the Beast was barcodes...Times move on.

Plus its good to know the Mark of the Beast can be easily hacked.

Many reasons for right hand useage, Billions of Muslims would be offended if the left hand was specified. As you say most people are right handed.

This is one reason why the hand or forehead would be chosen. For bank and larger EFT transactions biometric thumb prints or retina scans would be required for extra security. Already banks and retail outlets are gearing up for biometric scanning as the chip & pin system is flawed.

Biometric scanning would compliment the implant. Right hand / Right hand thumb print. Chip in forehead / Retina scan. Dual purpose scanners could be developed to read both RFID and thumb prints simultaniously.

For small transit and cash transactions one would not be required to give a thumb or retina scan (Currently you can buy items under £10 with Oystercard without a pin input)

Millions of people including myself were convinced it was the "Barcode" I began to have my doubts because it is a "tattoo" It stretches, it is inaccurate, open to error, line of sight readable only and of course it's not an insert.

I consider the Barcode as a "lead up" to the mark of the beast. Soon all barcodes will be replaced by Etags. Previously Barcodes were voluntary, now they are mandatory. I can see Etagging becoming mandatory. Cars will have to have them by law, every thing from consumer products, ID cards and eventually you.
    Plus its good to know the Mark of the Beast can be easily hacked[/url].

You are correct. Anything made by man can be hacked by man but your thumb print and retina image cannot.

This is one reason why the hand or forehead would be chosen. For bank and larger EFT transactions biometric thumb prints or retina scans would be required for extra security. Already banks and retail outlets are gearing up for biometric scanning as the chip & pin system is seriously flawed.

Biometric scanning would compliment the implant. Right hand / Right hand thumb print. Chip in forehead / Retina scan. Dual purpose scanners could be developed to read both RFID and thumb prints simultaniously.

For small transit and cash transactions one would not be required to give a thumb or retina scan (Currently you can buy items under £10 with Oystercard without a pin input)
    Ciaran500 wrote: »
    OMG that proves it

Nothing at all to do with about 90% of the worlds population is right handed. Nope, its for the mark of the beast.

Many reasons for right hand useage, Billions of Muslims would be offended if the left hand was specified.

There's far, far, far more to it than that.

You cannot accept both? Says who, the book that this same state gave us and probably wrote, that's who.

It's a way of organising everyone, If you wont accept you get prison or death. If you do accept- Fine!
    Dont quote me on this -"I saw the faces of those that had been beheaded for their love of God and they lived and reigned with Jesus in Heaven for 10000 years." That is not healthy.

Why should we trust this Government sponsered book when it's not saying get organised, learn the truth, know your past, etc. It's saying go to prison and/or die, be happy about it and you'll be rewarded.

The Illuminati and other societys/people have secret knowledge of how the world works, they hardly just know whats in the Bible. I know what's in the Bible, do I know what the Black Pope knows? Of course not.

If this was the case, if the Illuminati knows so much, how come they dont know they are going to 'hell'. It's a control, no doubt, and I love God.

Seems to me life is immortal, this whole arguement is a distraction from it's beauty, that's the goal of the Illuminati, to stop any evolved conciousness. There's way more to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How do you know the bible cannot lie?

How do you know the these chips are the "mark of the beast" to which the bible refers?

• Advertisement

The Bible may not be able to lie, but it's interpreters can err. Anyone who says otherwise is claiming an arrogance in their powers of interpretation which mocks God.

Or Something...

Btw at the point where chipping is mandatory, I too 'run to the hills'.

King Mob wrote: »
    How do you know the bible cannot lie?
    Well the Bible is the Word of God, If you read Titus 1:2 God himself cannot lie.
    "In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began"; Titus 1:2
    How do you know the these chips are the "mark of the beast" to which the bible refers?
    According to the Scriptures, the "mark of the beast" is received in the right hand or forehead in order to make a commercial transaction. With modern technology, it is very possible that this mark may be directly linked a subdermal computer chip.

But regardless if it is or isn't, everyone who is living in the world immediately before the return of Christ will be forced to take this mark in order to buy or sell anything:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).
    The Bible may not be able to lie, but it's interpreters can err..
    I agree with you there, The original version of the Bible comes from the "Textus Receptus Greek script". The King James is taken directly from this. There is well over 100 perverted translations issued in the last centuary, each of them have their own copywright, The 1611 King James has no copywright. It is my favourite translation, It is also one of the very few that states that the mark of the beast is IN the hand, All corrupted modern versions state the mark of the beast is on the hand,

Anyone who says otherwise is claiming an arrogance in their powers of interpretation which mocks God. ..
    I have issues in the way the Roman Church interprites scripture.

Btw at the point where chipping is mandatory, I too 'run to the hills'.

I can imagine there will be chaos and anarchy, Some Christians believe they will not be around during this time.

Well the Bible is the Word of God, If you read Titus 1:2 God himself cannot lie.
    "In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began"; Titus 1:2
    How do you know the bible is the word of god?
    According to the Scriptures, the "mark of the beast" is received in the right hand or forehead in order to make a commercial transaction. With modern technology, it is very possible that this mark may be directly linked a subdermal computer chip.
    But regardless if it is or isn't, everyone who is living in the world immediately before the return of Christ will be forced to take this mark in order to buy or sell anything:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

How do you know it is referring to rfid chips rather than, say a physical mark or perhaps maybe an idea of racial purity?

How do you know the bible is the word of god?
    I accept it as the Word of God.

How do you know it is referring to rfid chips rather than, say a physical mark or perhaps maybe an idea of racial purity?
    I mentioned already that the Greek translation refers to the mark of the beast as IN the hand and IN the forehead and not on.

Corrupted modern translations of the Bible like the NIV state incorrectly that the mark is on the hand and on forehead which as you say could be a tattoo such as the barcode. This is the reason way I do not believe that the mark of the beast is the Barcode.

A phisical tattoo would not make any sense, skin stretches, it can be alltered, it fades, can be skin grafted over, it is also unsightly on the other hand the implant is fixed and would be a positive form of identification.

Can you explain why you accept it?
    Though I can see your logic taking a distinct roundish shape
    circular-reasoning.png
    I mentioned already that the Greek translation refers to the mark of the beast as IN the hand and IN the forehead and not on.

Corrupted modern translations of the Bible like the NIV state incorrectly that the mark is on the hand and on forehead which as you say could be a tattoo such as the barcode. This is the reason way I do not believe that the mark of the beast is the Barcode.

A phisical tattoo would not make any sense, skin stretches, it can be alltered, it fades, can be skin grafted over, it is also unsightly on the other hand the implant is fixed and would be a positive form of identification.
    But couldn't a chip be taken out of your hand or forehead as easily as it would be to remove a barcode tatoo?

Any part of the bible that "predicts" anything is very open for interpretation.
    The "Mark of the Beast" could be any number of things for social security numbers to tobacco licenses.

There is no reason the believe that your prediction of the coming apocalypse is any more accurate than the many, many, many failed predictions.

To name but a few:
    1792 - Shakers calculated this date.

1844 - William Miller predicted Christ would return between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844, then revised his prediction, claiming to have miscalculated Scripture, to October 22, 1844. Miller's theology gave rise to the Advent movement.
    977 - William M. Branham prophecied that the Rapture would take place in 1977.

1981 - Chuck Smith undogmatically predicted that Jesus would likely return by 1981.

1988 - Publication of 88 Reasons why the Rapture is in 1988, by Edgar C. Whisenant.

1989 - Publication of The final shout: Rapture report 1989, by Edgar Whisenant. More predictions by this author appeared for 1992, 1995, and other years.

1992 - Korean group "Mission for the Coming Days" predicted October 28, 1992 as the date for the rapture.

1993 - Seven years before the year 2000. The rapture would have to start to allow for seven years of the Tribulation before the Return in 2000. Multiple predictions.

1994 - Pastor John Hinkle of Christ Church in Los Angeles predicted June 9, 1994. Radio evangelist Harold Camping predicted September 27, 1994.

But couldn't a chip be taken out of your hand or forehead as easily as it would be to remove a barcode tatoo?.
    If it is the Verichip I could imagine it could, however I believe the "Mark" will be minute similar to the Hitachi Powder chip. It will be difficult to locate as it will be tiny.

If one interferes with it i can imagine it would the same as messing with the RFID chip in your passport (Post Oct 2006) You be denied access to travel, enter states, bank accounts, travel and commercial transactions in other words with out it you will be cut out fromm society without it..

Any part of the bible that "predicts" anything is very open for interpretation.
    The "Mark of the Beast" could be any number of things for social security numbers to tobacco licenses.
    The Mark or implant would contain a your Social security or PPS number or what ever number you will have on your state ID card prior to the mark.

When the Government issued the RSI number in the 80ies it was origionally required for just two offices. I.E. revenue and the social welfare office in the 1980ies.

This was changed to thwe PPS number. This number is now required by 64 different offices including: In All social welfare services The Free Travel Pass, Pupil ID, Public health services, including the medical card and the Drugs Payment Scheme,Child immunisation, Schemes run by the Revenue Commissioners, such as Mortgage Interest Relief, Housing grants
    Driver Theory Testing and driver licences. In America the Social welfare number is the same thing.
    There is no reason the believe that your prediction of the coming apocalypse is any more accurate than the many, many, many failed predictions.

To name but a few:
    1792 - Shakers calculated this date.

1844 - William Miller predicted Christ would return between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844, then revised his prediction, claiming to have miscalculated Scripture, to October 22, 1844. Miller's theology gave rise to the Advent movement.
    977 - William M. Branham prophecied that the Rapture would take place in 1977.

1981 - Chuck Smith undogmatically predicted that Jesus would likely return by 1981.

1988 - Publication of 88 Reasons why the Rapture is in 1988, by Edgar C. Whisenant.

1989 - Publication of The final shout: Rapture report 1989, by Edgar Whisenant. More predictions by this author appeared for 1992, 1995, and other years.

1992 - Korean group "Mission for the Coming Days" predicted October 28, 1992 as the date for the rapture.

1993 - Seven years before the year 2000. The rapture would have to start to allow for seven years of the Tribulation before the Return in 2000. Multiple predictions.

1994 - Pastor John Hinkle of Christ Church in Los Angeles predicted June 9, 1994. Radio evangelist Harold Camping predicted September 27, 1994.
    The Difference here is that people have been aware of this prophecy around the world over the last 35 years ever since the barcode became Global. More so when the hidden three numbers in the guard bars were revealed.

I was made aware of it back as far as 1986. I have books going back on the subject dated 1980 and 1982, 1996, They are quite accurate. (Listed below)

The early books believed the "mark" to be the barcode as you can see on the covers, they spoke of hand scanners, magnetic strip bank cards, a global government, the world bank,
    economic copllapse of governments and banks. All these were written prior to 9/11.

http://www.amazon.com/When-Your-Money-Fails-Relfe/dp/0960798609
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Money-System-666/dp/B0006YL7K2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223175148&sr=8-1
    http://www.amazon.com/Mark-World-Order-Terry-Cook/dp/0883684667

The Technology and the current economic climate of the world makes Revelation 13 vs 16 to 18 very credible in the not so distant future. I don't like putting dates on any anything.

My questions wernt even attempted!

It's a book that has been edited/translated/intrepreted by Masons, the same as the Lisbon Treaty guides that were handed out. Dont trust them!

I'm all for God and love, another definition of these is TRUTH.
    That is not what the message of that book is.

I mean, if we're all sitting round not doing a thing because we all think Jesus is coming and he'd be annoyed if we killed anyone, their job isnt going to be too hard is it?

"Jesus is coming, you'll see", but this same guy is happy to be beheaded because it means, according to the Bible, he's going to Heaven. Nice and easy!

Love your enemy! That's against human nature, it's not healthy and it can get you into all sorts of trouble.
    The fact that you even have enemys suggests you are unenlightened...that book is so behind what Jesus was trying to say it's ridiculous.

I mean, the book has been handled by Masons for God knows how long, possibly forever.

The main emphasis is faith, considering there's no need, there's huge amounts of evidence of Jesus that they are hiding, why is this? It's because the Jesus recorded in the past is not the one the wine drinking one they are telling us of.

Also, the fact that the attitude is that nothing can be done about all this. So we are 6+Billion everyone created in the image of the almighty, and we're not even as good as one son? Isnt that nepotism on behalf of the creator?

If we should ask all the questions we can about our Government, why not ask the same of our religions?

"I am the truth and the light, ask me no questions I tell no lies" Is that what Jesus said? NO!

Jesus' message was raped by Masons centuries ago, as were the messages of alot of enlightened humans that are worshipped in other religions. You need to check out William Henry!

That's a picture of Jesus riding a stargate
    http://www.williamhenry.net/images/stargateCruci/sgc_01.jpg
    Here's Shiva riding same Stargate
    http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/philosophy/shiva-hindu-god.jpg

Look up nearly every being that's worshipped on Earth, they all ride this Stargate device. They all say we can do this. The most enlightened civilisations were Shaman.

This is evidence and a founding for a belief system, believe in yourself.

We are all capable of this, that's why Jesus' words "All these things I do, you can do and more" were taken out from the Bible. Check out my Christianity/Shaman thread!

Smudgeyboy wrote: »

It's a book that has been edited/translated/intrepreted by Masons,

We are all capable of this, that's why Jesus' words "All these things I do, you can do and more" were taken out from the Bible. Check out my Christianity/Shaman thread!
    I believe that the Bible is the source of all truth. It has been butchered down through the centuries by various cults and religious organisations such as the Roman Catholic Church and as you say the Masons. They have added and changed wording and phrases in the Bible to discredit them.

I hold them totally responsible for doctoring the wording in Revelation 13 in their attempt to discredit the Mark of the Beast as an implant.

One must avoid all corrupt modern translations to get the real truth. The most accurate of all translations is the Greek "Textus Receptus" and most accurate of English translations is of course the 1611 Authorised King James which is a direct transaltion from this.

The Masons did not write the Bible it is a book that is inspired by God, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3vs16.

If it is the Verichip I could imagine it could, however I believe the "Mark" will be minute similar to the Hitachi Powder chip. It will be difficult to locate as it will be tiny.

If one interferes with it i can imagine it would the same as messing with the RFID chip in your passport (Post Oct 2006) You be denied access to travel, enter states, bank accounts, travel and commercial transactions in other words with out it you will be cut out fromm society without it..

The Mark or implant would contain a your Social security or PPS number or what ever number you will have on your state ID card prior to the mark.

When the Government issued the RSI number in the 80ies it was origionally required for just two offices. I.E. revenue and the social welfare office in the 1980ies.

This was changed to thwe PPS number. This number is now required by 64 different offices including: In All social welfare services The Free Travel Pass, Pupil ID, Public health services, including the medical card and the Drugs Payment Scheme,Child immunisation, Schemes run by the Revenue Commissioners, such as Mortgage Interest Relief, Housing grants
    Driver Theory Testing and driver licences. In America the Social welfare number is the same thing.

The Difference here is that people have been aware of this prophecy around the world over the last 35 years ever since the barcode became Global. More so when the hidden three numbers in the guard bars were revealed.

I was made aware of it back as far as 1986. I have books going back on the subject dated 1980 and 1982, 1996, They are quite accurate. (Listed below)

The early books believed the "mark" to be the barcode as you can see on the covers, they spoke of hand scanners, magnetic strip bank cards, a global government, the world bank,
    economic copllapse of governments and banks. All these were written prior to 9/11.

http://www.amazon.com/When-Your-Money-Fails-Relfe/dp/0960798609
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Money-System-666/dp/B0006YL7K2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223175148&sr=8-1
    http://www.amazon.com/Mark-World-Order-Terry-Cook/dp/0883684667

The Technology and the current economic climate of the world makes Revelation 13 vs 16 to 18 very credible in the not so distant future. I don't like putting dates on any anything.
    You haven't really explained why your prediction is any more accurate or feasible than the hundreds of failed predictions.
    The mark of the beast can be interpreted as rfid chips among a whole host of modern objects and concepts. However there are certain things in revelations that seem a little far fetched, like soldiers riding horses with lions heads and such.

But why exactly is the king james bible "the most accurate"?

• Advertisement

You haven't really explained why your prediction is any more accurate or feasible than the hundreds of failed predictions.
    The mark of the beast can be interpreted as rfid chips among a whole host of modern objects and concepts. However there are certain things in revelations that seem a little far fetched, like soldiers riding horses with lions heads and such.

But why exactly is the king james bible "the most accurate"?
    All those predictions you mentioned specify dates. These dates have passed and nothing has become of them.

There are no dates mentioned in scripture, not even when the earth was formed and when it will end.

However scripture gives us clues of what will happen towards the end times, "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places" (Matthew 24) worldwide Knowledge increasing, global travel. "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" Daniel 12 vs 4

The Bible speaks of a global government its religious wing and its dictator (Antichrist). One clue to this Global Government is as I already mentioned over and over again is its commercial system which is currently being rolled out across the globe.

All those predictions you mentioned specify dates. These dates have passed and nothing has become of them.

There are no dates mentioned in scripture, not even when the earth was formed. However there are clues mentioned of what will happen in the end times, IE Global warming, increased earthquakes (Matthew 24) worldwide Knowledge increasing, global travel. "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" Daniel 12 vs 4

The Bible speaks of a global government its religious wing and its dictator (Antichrist). One clue to this Global Government is as I already mentioned over and over again is its commercial system.
    I predict that you and I will die at some point. Wow, as long as i don't specify an exact date I can see the future!

But for every failed prediction there has been "undeniable signs" go all the way back to Emperor Nero (who's name adds up to 666 in Aramaic gasp!).
    Care to explain why your vague predict is the right one?

I predict that you and I will die at some point. Wow, as long as i don't specify an exact date I can see the future!

But for every failed prediction there has been "undeniable signs" go all the way back to Emperor Nero (who's name adds up to 666 in Aramaic gasp!).
    Care to explain why your vague predict is the right one?
    Of course we will die at some point :rolleyes:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9vs27.

This is getting off topic. back to smart cards and microchip implants.

Of course I will die :rolleyes:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9vs27.

This is getting off topic. back to smart cards and microchip implants.

So I did predict something?

The chances are, if these chip are introduced they will be hacked very effectively in a very sort time.
    Do not underestimate the power of determined tech geeks.

So I did predict something?

The chances are, if these chip are introduced they will be hacked very effectively in a very sort time.
    Do not underestimate the power of determined tech geeks.
    I am not disputing you at all, they have been hacked already and will continue to be hacked. The biometric thumb print and retina scan have not been hacked.

By combining both the Implant and biometric scan together they will have pretty much a fool proof system of identification. I also as mentioned previously those that mess with the system will be severly punished and cut out of society.

Try attempting to enter the United States on a cloned biometric passport, You will be hauled infront of the feds and either locked up or deported on the next plane.

I am not disputing you at all, they have been hacked already and will continue to be hacked. The biometric thumb print and retina scan have not been hacked.

By combining both the Implant and biometric scan together they will have pretty much a fool proof system of identification. I also as mentioned previously those that mess with the system will be severly punished and cut out of society.

Try attempting to enter the United States on a cloned biometric passport, You will be hauled infront of the feds and either locked up or deported on the next plane.
    Yea and today you can be punished quite severely for using a false PPS number. Conspiracy? Or just stopping welfare fraud?

Why would I or anyone else try to enter the US on a fraudulent passport?

• Advertisement

I believe that the Bible is the source of all truth. It has been butchered down through the centuries by various cults and religious organisations such as the Roman Catholic Church and as you say the Masons. They have added and changed wording and phrases in the Bible to discredit them.

I hold them totally responsible for doctoring the wording in Revelation 13 in their attempt to discredit the Mark of the Beast as an implant.

One must avoid all corrupt modern translations to get the real truth. The most accurate of all translations is the Greek "Textus Receptus" and most accurate of English translations is of course the 1611 Authorised King James which is a direct transaltion from this.

The Masons did not write the Bible it is a book that is inspired by God, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3vs16.
    You do know that's just like me getting a piece of paper and writing 'I did not write on this piece of paper' and then using that as proof?

The Masons have controlled government since Nimrod.
    The church and the state were then the same thing for ages, with a recent enough 'split' but, it's the same as our split from England, not real.
    Just for the public eye.

Since Nimrod, the whole intention is to recreate an old world order that we're not meant to know anything about.
    This is why they've called it 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' since the start, the goal was a mordernised New Order of the Ages/New World Order.
    Look up Michael Tsarion's book for more on this.

Since then they've
    • Hidden the fact Jesus was a Shaman
    • Accused all other 'Gods' as being false
    • Hidden all similarities between worshipped beings
    • Taken out anything in the Bible to suggest human life is important
    • Placed in parables mocking the people following the Bible
    • Copied Horus' ten commandments and changed the wording to encourage sin and guilt
    • Taken out key elements of Jesus' message
    Why on earth trust it when there's much more accurate ways of finding God out there?

As regards Revelations and predictions, predictions do exist and happen and have done throughout human history, the Irish druids were predicting this time long before the Bible.

All accurate predictions are made by Shaman, and Revelations is no exception. Abraham was on mushrooms when he wrote it. As were the Irish druids that spoke of this time in lesser detail thousand of years before.
    http://www.mannabook.ca/

I believe they left in all that proves the time they are talking of is now, and placed in what is there now which is the final element of establishing a new world order.

Think about it, if Jesus doesnt show, which makes sense seeing as we're all sons of the creator with a holy spirit and he said we can do more than him, then isnt that the perfect way to establish the NWO?

After thousands of years of telling humanity 'It's ok, there's someone going to fix it!' so they dont really fight it if they believe in God. The prophecy proves there's a God! It must be also within this book!

I believe there's some true stories in the Bible, and it gives an OK way to live. You wont harm anyone.
    You'll find it an effort however because you are no higher spiritually than a baby, probably lower.

For true enlightenment and prosperity you need truth, and that's something you are very far away from with the Bible, any available edition.

Yea and today you can be punished quite severely for using a false PPS number. Conspiracy? Or just stopping welfare fraud??
    It will be quite simple to forge and duplicate the proposed National ID. The same people that will attempt to forge it will be the same breed of people that are currently skimming credit and laser cards.

As mentioned the PPS number is presently being used in 62 different departments both public and Private sectors. Once the proposed chipped “PPS card” is connected at all to do with banking it will give scammers a more incentive to tamper with it. (Banking would now be considered a public sector :D )
    Why would I or anyone else try to enter the US on a fraudulent passport?

Illegal Immigrants, drug dealers, criminals, potential terrorists and the black market would all have an interest in fraudulent passports. This is the main reason why the United States introduced the RFID chip in passports and subsequently forced the rest of the world to follow suit since 2006. (Ireland 26th Oct 2006) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_passport

As you probabluy already these have already been hacked. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/6182207.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LID2013

Voltwad wrote: »
    http://www.no2id.net/IDSchemes/

is this real? =/ Scary videos I must say.

http://www.healthlinkinfo.com/

click the link, you won't believe your eyes!

What I think is interesting in the surveillance (post?)paranoia is:

The technology of surveillance and social control (BAH! BAD!) is exactly the same as the technology for transparency and 'open society' in terms of oversight and free information (YAY! GOOD!). The difference is where the camera is pointed hehe. If Big Brother is where this acts downward with power dynamics (street CCTV, border control), is Little Brother where it acts upwards?

Conspiracy Theory generally has a large debt to greater transparency upward; while we don't have perfect knowledge, we can ask more and get better information now than at previous times, largely due to the spread of the same information and communication technology that allows the surveillance (data-mining, intelligent phonetapping, storage of information, pattern matching) that makes us feel so watched. The Spear that Wounds also Heals?

On the more shamanic side, yeh imo you learn more of the true message of Christianity from psilocybin than from King James. Mushroom and the Cross ftw!

LID2013 wrote: »
    http://www.healthlinkinfo.com/

click the link, you won't believe your eyes!
    I doubt very much if the "Verichip" would go beyond its experimental stages. It is dated, a dinosaur in size having been developed in the mid 90ies. It's also proven to be cancerogenic among animals (where it should belong.)

If they were to develop a real contender for the "mark of the beast", it would be in keeping with the times, i.e. minute in size, far less intimidating and would also be promoted to be the latest "cool" thing to have. ( just like the Easy Pass :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

As regards Revelations and predictions, predictions do exist and happen and have done throughout human history, the Irish druids were predicting this time long before the Bible.

Where is your proof for this? I'd love to read of the predictions of the ancient Irish druids, you seem to know a lot more about their practices than most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

d0gb0y wrote: »
    The Irish government are trying to bring this through aswell. We will probably see this been introduced to the less well off first or those that the state does not like. Then it will be introduced to those on social welfare, pensions & disability. Then it will become mandatory for everyone its the exact same way that governments are introducing this across the world. What makes me laugh about the whole thing is
    A. The technology is unproven & many of its forms have already been compromised.
    B. Its really expensive, at a time when governments are short on cash.
    C. Either no debate or very little debate on something that will effect every single last one of us.
    D. We all know how good governments are at loosing data.
    E. During a future war imagine what could happen if the system is compromised.
    F. The same companies that are providing the solutions for this are the same companies that are providing this for the whole world...conflict of interests.

"DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING"

I agree its a f*cking joke

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

It's a book that has been edited/translated/intrepreted by Masons, the same as the Lisbon Treaty guides that were handed out. Dont trust them!

I'm all for God and love, another definition of these is TRUTH.
    That is not what the message of that book is.

I mean, if we're all sitting round not doing a thing because we all think Jesus is coming and he'd be annoyed if we killed anyone, their job isnt going to be too hard is it?

"Jesus is coming, you'll see", but this same guy is happy to be beheaded because it means, according to the Bible, he's going to Heaven. Nice and easy!

Love your enemy! That's against human nature, it's not healthy and it can get you into all sorts of trouble.
    The fact that you even have enemys suggests you are unenlightened...that book is so behind what Jesus was trying to say it's ridiculous.

I mean, the book has been handled by Masons for God knows how long, possibly forever.

The main emphasis is faith, considering there's no need, there's huge amounts of evidence of Jesus that they are hiding, why is this? It's because the Jesus recorded in the past is not the one the wine drinking one they are telling us of.

Also, the fact that the attitude is that nothing can be done about all this. So we are 6+Billion everyone created in the image of the almighty, and we're not even as good as one son? Isnt that nepotism on behalf of the creator?

If we should ask all the questions we can about our Government, why not ask the same of our religions?

"I am the truth and the light, ask me no questions I tell no lies" Is that what Jesus said? NO!

Jesus' message was raped by Masons centuries ago, as were the messages of alot of enlightened humans that are worshipped in other religions. You need to check out William Henry!

That's a picture of Jesus riding a stargate
    http://www.williamhenry.net/images/stargateCruci/sgc_01.jpg
    Here's Shiva riding same Stargate
    http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/philosophy/shiva-hindu-god.jpg

Look up nearly every being that's worshipped on Earth, they all ride this Stargate device. They all say we can do this. The most enlightened civilisations were Shaman.

Your enemy attacks you only because of your past sins. According to karma, to every action there is a reaction, either bad or good, one must suffer a bad reaction to sins, but if full love for God is there in the person, he is sinless although he kills men of this earth. Always remember it is "1-love", that is the best way to fight the coming hardship, and the "beast".

The Bible is NOT the word of God - it was written by men, while Bhagavd Gita was spoken by God himself TO MAN making it a superior text...one should only accept an interpretation from the disciplic succession down from Krishna (God) himself, there are many wrong interpretations of Bhagavad Gita, but "Bhagavad Gita As It Is" by Prabhupad is a correct interpretation, because the writer was the last link in the disciplic chain down from Krishna himself and luckily he wrote an English version for the West, so that people might have a chance to develop a love for God, and be able to understand God.

The problem with Christians is that they know everything about the son - Christ, but nothing about the Father!

Four-Too wrote: »
    The Bible is NOT the word of God - it was written by men,!
    Not True. After all, Jesus said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away. but my words shall not pass away” (Mark 13:31).

The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, to the future of certain cities, to the future of mankind, the forthcoming antichrist and to the second coming of Christ who will save those that believe in him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those done by Nostradamus, the biblical prophecies are extremely detailed and have never failed to come true.

A final external evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is the indestructibility of the Bible. Because of its importance and its claim to be the very word of God, the Bible has suffered more vicious attacks and attempts to destroy it than any other book in history. From early Roman Emperors like Diocletian, through communist dictators and on to modern day atheists and agnostics, the Bible has withstood and outlasted all of its attackers and is still the most widely published book in the world today

The problem with Christians is that they know everything about the son - Christ, but nothing about the Father!
    Not true, When Jesus was rebuking the scribes and Pharisees in the temple (Which would be the equivilant of the religious leaders of today) He preached that if they knew him they would also know the Farher.

"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also" John 8 vs 19.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

Not True. After all, Jesus said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away. but my words shall not pass away” (Mark 13:31).

The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, to the future of certain cities, to the future of mankind, the forthcoming antichrist and to the second coming of Christ who will save those that believe in him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those done by Nostradamus, the biblical prophecies are extremely detailed and have never failed to come true.

A final external evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is the indestructibility of the Bible. Because of its importance and its claim to be the very word of God, the Bible has suffered more vicious attacks and attempts to destroy it than any other book in history. From early Roman Emperors like Diocletian, through communist dictators and on to modern day atheists and agnostics, the Bible has withstood and outlasted all of its attackers and is still the most widely published book in the world today

Not true, When Jesus was rebuking the scribes and Pharisees in the temple (Which would be the equivilant of the religious leaders of today) He preached that if they knew him they would also know the Farher.

"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also" John 8 vs 19.

THe bible also contradicts itself

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

You are debunking all I say. I dont mean to degrade the Bible, but the book is mostly the words of men. Many men have been prophets, yes, even up to this day.
    Christ is not the father tho, the father will arrive again, no doubt, but Christ will not. Christ was a liberated soul, he was as good in quaity as God, but he is not God.
    We actually know very little about Christ, only some of his miracles, and as you have said the Bible has been edited by masons, so how can we possibly know Christ??

You are debunking all I say. I dont mean to degrade the Bible, but the book is mostly the words of men. Many men have been prophets, yes, even up to this day.
    The Bible contains 66 books: 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament. These were written by prophets and men up until about 90AD when the book of revelations was completed.

2 Tim. 3:16-17 says, "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." Paul who wrote this epistle was obviously referring to the entirety of the Old Testament as being inspired

Peter says in 2 Pet. 1:21, "for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God." Notice that Peter is stating that prophecy is not the product of human will.
    Christ is not the father tho, the father will arrive again, no doubt, but Christ will not. Christ was a liberated soul, he was as good in quaity as God, but he is not God.
    We actually know very little about Christ, only some of his miracles, and as you have said the Bible has been edited by masons, so how can we possibly know Christ??
    If one reads the Bible and asks for inspiration they will get to know a lot about Christ.

Anyway this is turning into a religious discussion and getting away from the topic of ID cards & Verichip.
    Toiletroll wrote: »
    THe bible also contradicts itself
    Again this is getting off topic.

If you want we can discuss this topic over in the Christianity forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Its accelerating!

http://getyouhome.gov/

Advertisement