Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PvP-Arena

• 21-09-2008 2:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Currently started a new 2V2 arena team.Myself and a hunter. Hunter is undergeared for pvp atm only 178 resilence. I have 317(Holy Paladin).

I was in previous 2v2 teams. But i always have the same problem :

A) Druid,Locks

B) Druid,Warriors

I have no idea how to beat this combination? I've been told to nuke druid at start but that never seems to work. I've also been told to keep them both around the same health so its harder to heal 2 characters for the druid.

Any tips?
    Suggestion for what a Pala/hunter can do?

All help would be appreicated

Regards

Mindtrap

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Pala hunter is a pretty horrid combination in arenas... there isnt really much you can do :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Agreed im in a 2v2 with a pala, we find it hard to beat pretty much anything. Down in the high 1300's at the moment. Granded my pvp gear only gives about 300 resi and the pala is full pve :) Still its a funw ay to waste time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hunter/Druid and Disc Priest/Hunter are much more viable ;)
    Holy Pala/warrior or Ret Paladin/Rogue or Ret/Frost Mage would be my suggestions for the OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Im a druid in a warr/druid team and we did skirmish the other day and faced a holy pala/ hunter team with 2089 rating so there is proof that its possible to get a high rating with it, that said, we still won tho :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

You did skirmish.... also, just because you faced them and the team was rated that way does NOT mean they got to 2089 from 1500.

Advertisement