Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn it, A strange one, is it connected to the sub menus being down

Options
  • 21-09-2008 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭

A strange one, is it connected to the sub menus being down.
    Was replying to a post in Christianity
    I hit the quote button, everything worked fine.
    Submitted, only to find that the Edit button had been selected and the posters original post had now been edited.
    In addition, the submit query came back with did i I want to change the results of the poll!!! What poll?
    Needles to say my reply was posted in the original post and the poster's original text had been replaced
    Had no option but to make an apology in the tag line of why the post had been deleted and delete the original thread
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57325135#post57325135 and the post would have been #14 by Nailz
    Is there any way I can get this original post back?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Recovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Thanks cult:) Looks like you have a busy day

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Woke up about 15 minutes ago, had breakfast, checked out Feedback/Development and all *this* greets me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Has this be a known issue before?
    I'm sure its happened to me before this
    Just as i opened this it appeared back :D
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

CuLT wrote: »
    Woke up about 15 minutes ago, had breakfast, checked out Feedback/Development and all *this* greets me :)
    Don't worry, I have entered your name in the Buddhist book of saints. You could also ask DeV for a raise, I'll support you:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement