Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mythree cents worth

Options
  • 21-09-2008 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hello,

Recently i've browsed a few consumer review like websites and quickly passed them by. I like the concept of posting a review on a business like walmart, targets, various branches of customer services. However it's some of the posts by the senior members that I found to be chastizing, beligerent etc.

There were some member on there who seemed to be geniunely kind and gave helpful advice to the posters, but not enough of them to overcome some of the other unfriendly veterans. Anyways I hope I will evenually a forum that is safe from trolls and the like.

just getting in my three cents worth.

Take care

g

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

:confused::confused::confused: and ageist :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is there a point to this, or a link to an example of what you're talking about? Or is this just an aimless rant? If you have issues on other websites, then surely the problem can only be fixed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I reckon they're about to launch a website called 'my three cents' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please keep this forum for genuine consumer issues. If you want to debate the nature of the Consumer Issues forum, then raise a thread in Feedback.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement