Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

184 bus

Options
  • 21-09-2008 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if they follow the timetable at all or do they just turn up when they want to? Ive made 4 attempts to get it but alas it didnt appear. Funny enough while waiting for 45 mins yesterday i saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar and 3 UFO's go by. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they follow the timetable at all or do they just turn up when they want to? Ive made 4 attempts to get it but alas it didnt appear. Funny enough while waiting for 45 mins yesterday i saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar and 3 UFO's go by. :rolleyes:

They tend to be very accurate from my experiences. Remember that the timetable is not stop specific so factor in the journey time from the terminus.

ie Add the time it takes to get from Kilpeder to your stop to the scheduled time.

Advertisement