Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland

Options
  • 21-09-2008 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Any of the pubs likely to be showing the All Ireland in town today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I'd say pretty much all of them will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭bookiebasher

No foreign sports are allowed on tv in the pubs in kilkenny so i'd imagine all the pubs will be showing replays of the hurling final against Waterford again this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

No foreign sports are allowed on tv in the pubs in kilkenny so i'd imagine all the pubs will be showing replays of the hurling final against Waterford again this afternoon

Kerry v Tyrone would be shown before any replays surely? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

You need to turn on your sarcasm detector kleefarr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

It'd be interesting to know the answer to this :D I've friends from Kerry who were up for the weekend and wanted to see the semi-final. They were watching the match in a pub, then next thing the TV was turned over to an even more foreign game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

mick_irl wrote: »
    You need to turn on your sarcasm detector kleefarr

oh. :D

As it happened, they watched it in Langtons and weren't very happy with the outcome.

Advertisement