Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beep

Options
  • 21-09-2008 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

What is it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

it's 3 quick beeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It was something in the pipeline from years ago I think but not finished. I think there was talk of sending you a text when someone replied to your post, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Ruu wrote: »
    It was something in the pipeline from years ago I think but not finished. I think there was talk of sending you a text when someone replied to your post, etc.
    Yah, Regi(ithink) was doing it. It's an incomplete project from about 3 or 4 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

God, given the size the site is now, that sounds nightmarish.

Plus certain threads would cause "beeping" in the four corners of the land ... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Ruu wrote: »
    Poor Sherifu will be deleting texts from his full inbox for days;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Why did i think this thread had something to do with swearing?

Advertisement