Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arturia - 2 for the price of 1 Deal.

Options
  • 21-09-2008 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Just to let y'all know about this one.. Buy one - Get one free.

I think its pretty good. It was available on their w/site.. but you can only get it now from the likes of Musicstore etc..

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/buy/buy-1-get-1-free.html

How does it work ?

You can purchase one of our software instruments, either in store either on our website.

Qualifying products are:

the Minimoog V
    the Jupiter-8V
    Analog Factory
    the Prophet V
    Brass
    the ARP2600 V
    the CS-80V
    the Moog Modular V

The free product of your choice must be chosen in this list :

the Jupiter-8V
    Analog Factory
    Brass
    the Prophet V

I just bought the Minimoog V & will get the Jupiter 8V as a free DL. One drawback is the Syncrosoft key Sh!t - but I really like the sound of these 2 synths.. so fk it.. you have to bite the bullet eventually Chaps.

Too late to change my mind, as I've already bought them.. Wnakers!

AFAIK - All products ship with a USB Key during this promotion.

..but I thought I'd let you all know about the deal incase any of you were interested. I cant see it being around for much longer.. but its definitely still on Musicstore.

Anyone have any love / HATE anecdotes about the Minimoog V & Jupiter 8V / Arturia or Syncrosoft?

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Jupiter 8v = nice :) CPU heavy tho.
    Have the analog factory+hardware here also - nice simple controller.

The Syncrosoft stuff has it's moments ;) -now it's sitting there happy... have all my steinberg keys on the one stick with everything else now ;) - you have to really dig around on the forum to find the fixes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

I've had a demo of the J8V for a while now. Its an excellent synth. Simple & sounds fantastic.

Yeah.. I've got the Analog factory LE or SE as well - Whatever it is.. from the Focusrite Saffire that I have.

The bass sounds are really good - They've got some really deep & round ones in there.

Do the controller knobs etc.. still work when its being used as a vst in Cubase / DAW? or is it only in stand alone mode?

Advertisement