Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boy Who's A Friend.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

I call bullshits on that^... impossible to quarantine everyone, attraction isnt optional.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Piste wrote: »
    Why do guys object to being shunted into the friend zone, do you not like having female friends?

What use is a girl if you can't f*ck them?:pac:

Just kidding but seriously, the worst thing is to be in the friend zone with a girl you are very attracted to. Trust me, its horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Riche670

Hi Volvo,

I haven't read all of the replies so apologies if I'm repeating anyone.

Trying to put myself in your situation, is the girl a close friend?

I suggest if you have any funtcions coming up such as a formal dinner, or a ball you invite her as your +1. If not, then get a couple of tickets for a show of some sort (stand-up maybe?), say someone cancelled on you, and take her for a bite to eat afterwards, peck on the cheek as you drop her home.. etc. It might just make her think "maybe we could be more than friends..."

I believe every man has the ability to be charming and funny... give it a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Well if a guy was acting like my friend i would assume thats all he wanted to be was a friend.

Now if he asked me out on a date then i would know. I dont like guessing games, if i am interested i let someone know and prefer the same treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Who are you trying to move from friend zone into scoring zone with?

Your mates gf that you bought the stuff for?

Confusion here.

Womins love bastards and drama. Shoot someone.

No seriously, it's a hard one- I reckon you've to get into knickers in the first few weeks or it's not going to happen. The longer the friends thing goes on the more you're in that bracket. Women want to be seen as taking your undivided attention. Doesn't really work if they feel like you're settling cos you can't score their hotter mate.

Failing that......... Grand gesture to cross the border.

Personalised, thoughtfull, amazing date that ends with puppies, roses, hot air balloons and a trip to Ann Summers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Mikel

Gyalist wrote: »
    Your first mistake is asking women for relationship advice.
    True, brings out a lot of 'what I would like' responses which don't match the reality.

Advertisement