Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BACKBOILER WORKING

Options
  • 21-09-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hello I have a back boiler in the house all rads are working fine but i`d like to get oil in is this a big and expensive job to install Tank burner etc....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

DJKAV wrote: »
    Hello I have a back boiler in the house all rads are working fine but i`d like to get oil in is this a big and expensive job to install Tank burner etc....

I recently replaced an old oil boiler with a new one. Already had a tank and pipework up to the new boiler location. The cost of the boiler plus installation was €1,500 (best quote since I didn't have the time to do it). So I guess you would need to add another €300 or so for a tank and probably another €500 for the extra pipework etc. If you wanted to do it yourself you could buy a Firebird oil boiler for about €900, but lifting an oil boiler into place is a two man job -- they're bl**dy heavy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

thanks so much ...

k.

Advertisement