Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice on how to get an .22 air airfle license?

• 21-09-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Just looking for advice on the procedure for getting a .22 air rifle for shooting rabbits etc....
    Do you need to be a member of gun club...etc??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Join local gun club and get a gun safe fitted. I joined my local club thinking that's all I needed but out arrives the Super looking to see my gun safe. Didn't have one so had to dish out another €190 on that. Hopefully when I get that fitted the application will breeze through.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hge19

Thanks!
    Alot of people are aying its fairly hard to get into gun clubs? You know if this is true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Thanks!
    Alot of people are aying its fairly hard to get into gun clubs? You know if this is true?

From my own experience I would have to say no, it was no bother joining the club. If only the licence was as handy. I've to fit the safe in my garage then I'll be calling teh Super to come and inspect then hopefully I''l be only a couple of weeks away from finally taking ownership of a gun I paid a deposit on over 3 months ago :eek:

Best of luck

p.s what are you buying and how much is it costing ya ?

Advertisement