Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need to re plug in my cables - help?

• 21-09-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

:o Ok this is embarrassing but when I was painting my sittingroom last week I had to disconnect my sky box. just the plain sky box (not plus) Now I cant remember where each cable goes. I think I have most of them right except one short cable with what looks like the ariel connection at each end. Does anyone know where that connect to? the only cable that is connected directly from the box to the tv is the scart lead. the only other lead directly from the box goes to a little silver platform thingy which also has a lead to the dish and the ariel.
    I hope someone can help cos I dont want to pay some guy from sky €100 just to connect a cable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Connect feed from dish into what should say IF IN (the round connector that you twist on). You already have the scart sorted out. Now onto RF leads. If you have an aerial for terrestrial, connect it to RF in (should be the one with a solid connector in the centre, not the one with the hole). Now, if you have a TV link for multiroom connected to RF out or if RF out is going to a VCR/DVD recorder/something else, take the RF lead with the hole this time and connect that end to the digibox. The other end of this lead (without the hole, like the first one) goes to the VCR/DVD recorder/whatever.

Advertisement