Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found in Balbriggan

Options
  • 21-09-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi we found a little black dog on Hamlet Lane Balbriggan on Thursday night 18th Sept. The poor little fella look very lost as he was trying to get into o'dwyers gaa. we have posters up around the town and have notified the vet,pet shops, dog groomer and the garda station but still no one has come forward. We found out that he was in supervalu as they closed at 8pm on Thursday night but the put him back out on the street so its hard to tell what part of the town he might be from.

If you know anyone who lost a little black dog or if I cant find the owner and you can give him a good home let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Have you tried the vets to see if he is microchipped ?
    If you PM me his details / photo I can put him on the Dogs Aid website as a found dog. Also can post the details on a few sites for you.
    Also the Herald allow you to place an ad for free if you find a dog.

Well done for taking him in - poor little lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jonnyb

Brought him to the vet last Friday and he aint chipped. Had him up on gum tree, buy and sell and sent details off to the ispca website but dont think they put him up:confused:.

still no luck with the owner:(

Advertisement