Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Xbox COD Questions

• 21-09-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi All,

Played COD4 on the PC before but new to it on the xbox and have a couple of questions:

Anyway to remap the "run" key as I hate having to hold the left stick down. Can I put run "on" all the time, and then click the stick to walk?

And is there a way to just mute everyone? :D Some people talk an aweul lot of sh1te sometimes!:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

to mute them press the back button and then use the D pad to move the icon over to a players name, them hit A

also for the key remap u try going to options?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

thanks for the tip about muting, Gino.

as for the options - i did check that out - not exactly what i was looking for. is there no way of doing a "custom" set up? or are the ones listed your only choice?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

im not totally sure on the controls yet cause i only got it yesterday for the 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I dont think you can make it run all the time.. 99% sure havn't played the game in ages.. 360 games are not like pc game unfortunately! Theres no custom controls like on the PC. A shame really.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

you dont have to hold the stick down to run. the best way is just press it down while your moving and you'll sprint then when you stops press it again.

theres no way to run constantly because that wouldn't be realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

While you are online and signed in hit the x button on the controller, go to personal settings and you can turn the voice down to zero, blissful lack of american dildos screamin "queer, n00b etc etc" :D

As for the running bit i am near sure you cant do it you can run for a few seconds then its normal speed again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Many thanks for your answers guys!

My thumb's doing a lot better now that I dont have to hold it down the whole time! :D

Thanks for the tip about muting the idiots too!

Advertisement