Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Force Unleashed

• 21-09-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing this? Few friends got it said it was good.. Ive been reading reviews it seems ok played the demo and its seems ok. I was listening the australian gamer podcast and he was saying it really gets better when you play more!

So I have the money now and am contemplating going into town to get it :cool:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

hi, i got it friday, yeah it gets better the more you play plus gets more addictive.. Fits the saga very well i think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

How much is it in stores? Or should I say....wheres the cheapest? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Xtra Vision. Tenner for the week. Much better option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

chrislad wrote: »

+1 on that. Ive already finished it, took roughly 7hours on Medium difficulty. Games was fun overall, story was done well (this coming from a Star Wars fan) and the gameplay wasnt 'dull' or whatever reviewers have been writing IMO.

I still wouldnt pay €60 for it, id fill a bit hard done by if I bought it. No replay value after you have seen the
    two endings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

chrislad wrote: »

ya, rental is the only option for this game...

I have it for 3 nites, bit too much cause its such a short game, buts it is good fun, and as a Star Wars fan the story is pretty good and slots in nicely between episodes 3 and 4...i like how they did it, its well done..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

As above! definite rental, good game but not really enough gameplay to warrant a full price purchase. Unless you are an achievement whore and want to play through on every difficulty for the points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

yeah i got it in a deal when i snapped up an elite on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

It was between this or Band of Brothers.... looks like it's Band of Brothers so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

As above! definite rental, good game but not really enough gameplay to warrant a full price purchase. Unless you are an achievement whore and want to play through on every difficulty for the points

I must be an 'achievement whore'; I bought the game and don't regret it.

I have cleared it on Sith Lord level and will go back in a few weeks to do it on Sith Master.

I have yet to hook it up online to see what is available for it.

Advertisement