Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

too soon???

Options
  • 21-09-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i was just wondering wat length of time is 2 soon to sleep wit a guy after meeting him and im not talking about a one night stand? I've known this fella for only 2 weeks and i slept with him. Even tho we had gone out with each other a good few times in those 2 weeks and the timing felt rite at the time now i'm not 2 sure and am kinda worried he might think i was just a tad bit easy! and cos the fella is a good bit older than me (5 years) it just makes me wonder. could any1 spread some light on de issue and tell me wat they think? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

He slept with you. Therefore,if anyone is silly enough to think that way,he's easy too. I don't think theres a set pattern tbh. Don't stress it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I'm wondering why you care what other people think. If you're happy, thats all that matters. Stop worrying.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

well its done now so you can't change it. it felt right at the time so you went for it, don't blame yourself for that.

i know its easy for me to say but try not to wreck your head wondering what he's thinking. you can overanalyse a situation to death.

and if he does think that you are easy and has the audacity to say it to you then he is a complete tosser and you're well rid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

It'd be completely hypocritical of him to think you were easy, it's not like he objected to it or anything!

And in realtion to whether or not it was too soon, well none of us here can decide that for you. It's nobody else's place to judge what's right for you. Don't beat yourself up, you said it felt right at the time, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

You have needs, you filled them. Nothing wrong with that! It's a lot easier to let go of shame than to let go of your sexuality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ponderprincess, this is just a friendly post to let you know that text speak is not permitted in this forum. It would be apprecieted if you could refrain from using it again in future posts.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I agree. What the hell right would he have to consider you easy? And there is no correct length of time to wait - whenever it feels right (which is what you said was the case with this guy) is the right time.

Advertisement