Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leisure centre with creche

Options
  • 21-09-2008 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

hi,
    Basically i'm looking for a leisure centre with a creche in it, if anyone knows of one that has that facility please let me know.
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

hi,
    Basically i'm looking for a leisure centre with a creche in it, if anyone knows of one that has that facility please let me know.
    thanks in advance!

Brookfield has one afaik..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Hey miss_shadow. The Mardyke has one and my mate's sis is one of the creche assistants. She's superb with kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

oo thankyou for the info!

sorry for being a pain in the bum but i looked at mardyke website and it didnt say anything about a gym with creche facilities ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

The gym is Rochestown Park Hotel has a kiddies area/creche. You should contact them about opening hours as every time I'm there (after 6pm) it's closed so I presume it's for the yummy mummies during the day with lots of X5s parked outside ;)

• Advertisement

haha!
    id be the one in after 6pm cos of college :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

sorry for being a pain in the bum but i looked at mardyke website and it didnt say anything about a gym with creche facilities ?
    Don't be sorry: http://www.mardykearena.com/static/facilities/creche.htm

:)

Ah... you must have looked at the Mardyke Entertainment Complex (arcade games etc), I was referring to the Mardyke Arena which is a good bit away from there (past Fitzgerald's Park).

Bound to cause confusion... :)

Advertisement