Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Biology of Sport and Exercise

Options
  • 21-09-2008 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Applied Biology of Sport and Exercise (SMGT10210).

Is anyone doing and has anyone done this elective before? I didn't do Biology for the LC but have this down as my elective, just wanting to know if its heavily focused on Biology as opposed to the sports side of it!?

I e-mailed the lecturer but it seems as if i got a pre written response hardly answering this question at all!

Can any of you guys help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dragonstar

This course is highly focus on biology, not sports, if you wish to learn sport focused subject, you'd better choose 'Sports Management', degreee or master. For more detials, you can check www.ucd.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

dragonstar wrote: »
    This course is highly focus on biology, not sports, if you wish to learn sport focused subject, you'd better choose 'Sports Management', degreee or master. For more detials, you can check www.ucd.ie.

****!!! I chose this as an elective, I'm doing Arts and I got a place in Sports Management for the 2nd semester as an elective also but aint big on any form of Science! If I went to the Arts and Humanitites office would they be able to change me to another?

Advertisement