Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6-a-side soccer :: Mondays @ 8pm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭papachango

I am looking for a kick about too. If you are still looking for bodies let me know and I'll pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

you're more than welcome to come up next week. PM sent with more details.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Jethropool

I'm having trouble getting involved in an existing game and I can see there are a few people who are interested in playing. Ideally, I would like to play on Sunday mornings. If anyone is interested in a Sunday morning game, PM me and if we get the numbers I'll look into getting a block booking going.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 liamdunne81

Does anyone play 5 a side on a Wednesday and need a spare player? Usually play on Tuesdays but cant anymore due to work commitments

Does Mondays at 8pm suit you?? We're always looking for extra bods.

• Advertisement

astrofluff wrote: »
    Does Mondays at 8pm suit you?? We're always looking for extra bods.
    Monday at 8 suits me fine most weeks. Thanks alot

great - got your number there thanks - you might want to edit your post and remove the number from public view!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Threads merged. :)

Space for a couple of people on Mondays at 8pm. Send me a PM and I'll reply with details. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

I'll be back on Monday.....payback time!

• Advertisement

Would anyone be interested in a game in Jackie Skellys on a Friday 6-7pm? or alternatively 11am-12 on a Saturday?

Advertisement