Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel Bearing problems...

Options
  • 21-09-2008 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi All, I have a 2000 Laguna and the front driver wheel bearing started making noise today. I suppose i'm lucky because its the first bit of trouble the car has given me in 3 years.

Does anyone one know roughly how much i will have to pay to get it replaced?

Is it safe to drive the car for a week or two before getting it replaced?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

fguinan wrote: »
    Hi All, I have a 2000 Laguna and the front driver wheel bearing started making noise today. I suppose i'm lucky because its the first bit of trouble the car has given me in 3 years.

Does anyone one know roughly how much i will have to pay to get it replaced?

Is it safe to drive the car for a week or two before getting it replaced?

Thanks
    I wouldn't know how much it will cost but you should be grand to drive on it. If it gets really loud don't drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

I would get it it fixed asap

the front hub bearing went on my primera & by the time i got home the tyre was rubbing mudguard

cost for primera was 120 yoyo including labour

make sure you change any seals as well . they often don't come with the bearing & must be ordered separate

Advertisement