Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late opening beauty salon??

Options
  • 21-09-2008 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi all,
    again i'm looking for a late opening beauty salon for thurs nite??
    all hairdressers seem to be open late but not sure about beauty salons... needs to be after 19.30.. anyone know of any?! thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

I'm almost 100% sure elizabeth c is open late on thurs. I'd be fairly sure of be a diva and koztellos (galway shopping centre too). I'm almost positive I've run into all of those places on a thursday evening...but maybe it's late opening til 8 not 9 or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Yeah, Elizabeth C is open til 8 on Thurs and Fri.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chriscc

I'm sure that you can find some on this list of Beauty Salons. They have dates and maps and so it should be a lot easier for you. Hope it Helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Bellissimo out beside the omniplex stays open late as far as I know. Think maybe 9pm, but not totally sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 perl1981

Roscam has a beaty and hair salon open. There beside the spar supermarket.

• Advertisement
Advertisement