Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Earth Vs The Wildhearts 15th Anniversary Show

• 21-09-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Just back from London. Went over to see The Wildhearts in The Shepherds Bush Empire.. Earth Vs 15th Anniversary show. They played the whole album and all the b-sides in order. It was feckkin amazing!

Anyway I'm really tired. Just thought I'd share my joy derived from a great show. Pity they aren't all that popular over here. Maybe I should spread the word....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Just back myself from London. Great show even if the sound was pants for a little while, it didnt matter these lads know how to put on a show. Great venue too. Enjoyed every minute of it. Hope they play here soon. Would love to hear the latest stuff live.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Last Angry Man

newblue08 wrote: »
    Just back myself from London. Great show even if the sound was pants for a little while, it didnt matter these lads know how to put on a show. Great venue too. Enjoyed every minute of it. Hope they play here soon. Would love to hear the latest stuff live.

Saw then in Nottingham last year when the new album came out and it was a great show. Fat chance of them playing here, there were feck all people at the last show in the Village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Saw then in Nottingham last year when the new album came out and it was a great show. Fat chance of them playing here, there were feck all people at the last show in the Village.

Pity. Ah well its back to the UK in December for me so.

Advertisement