Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N73 Replacement LCD

• 21-09-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi guys cracked the screen on my phone at the weekend :( and really need to get it fixed anyone know of anywhere id get a cheap replacement LCD for my nokia n73

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

There's a nokia shop just off Grafton street http://www.fonemenders.ie/ If its under warranty, leave it in before 12 and you get it back the same day (I think). I've used them a few times and they're good - they also offer a 1 hour service for €20.
    Other alternative would be www.dubphones.ie - part of the phone volts group.

Hope this helps,
    slan,
    sw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

phone expo does screens in tallaght..have you tried them good service too. got an n95 replacment screen there 2 weeks ago.

Advertisement