Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computing in NCI

Options
  • 21-09-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Well i'm thinking about doing this course when im finished school
    in 6th year at the moment and just wondering some basics about the course and the college. havent really heard of NCI until i went to the careers thing in the RDS last week

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Jayage

wat particular part you looking at
    i've finished my course in Computer applications and i've to say it was so much fun

i'm in my 2nd year of software systems
    it's been really fun still

Main thing you do in the courses is java programming which i'd say you can get your head around it, it'll be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    Well i'm thinking about doing this course when im finished school
    in 6th year at the moment and just wondering some basics about the course and the college. havent really heard of NCI until i went to the careers thing in the RDS last week

Which course you thinking off? degree or cert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

em i think the degree one,im really thinking of dit instead,course looks better

Jayage wrote: »
    wat particular part you looking at
    i've finished my course in Computer applications and i've to say it was so much fun

i'm in my 2nd year of software systems
    it's been really fun still

Main thing you do in the courses is java programming which i'd say you can get your head around it, it'll be fine!

There is an obsesion with java in NCI, Go to DIT.

Advertisement