Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

"I used to be bulemic"
    "you can read minds"
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^best quote from any film

Actually went into a fit of laughter when i read that.

Emo, my mam is the same, she's saving for a new teeth now, she lost her top row of front teeth when he was only young.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

"I think i got the black lucg pop! *cough cough*" :D

My fav bit:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

emo!! wrote: »
    hahahha!!

grr hate smiling to, my front teeth arent real , spent sh!t loads of money getting them fixed but still feel paranoid about smiling!!

DAM not being able to tie Shoelaces ha!:p
    what happened to them????
    My sister lost her first baby tooth at 12 by face planting into a wheelbarrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

CianRyan wrote: »
    Actually went into a fit of laughter when i read that.

Emo, my mam is the same, she's saving for a new teeth now, she lost her top row of front teeth when he was only young.

worst thing was i broke them all at christmas time , so everyone was singing "all i want for christmas is my two front teeth" at me ! haha

What film is that quote from again?

Zoolander!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

what happened to them????
    My sister lost her first baby tooth at 12 by face planting into a wheelbarrow

Like i said a few pages back i cant tie my shoelaces:o

so i was running out to the car and they were open and i tripped and smacked my face off the ground an busted all my teeth and busted up my lip and borke my hand ! ha !!

hahahaha wheelbarrow kinda funny!
    Zoolander!!!!!

Hehe Funny film!

i know i shouldn laugh...i cant help it though.

My sisters ex busted all of his front teeth coming off a moped.....on his 18th bday.

My nose is permanently outta place cos i smashed into a wall when i was 6 r 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ooh interesting/odd fact - i can speak 6 langauges, 3 fluently, 3 okish, i.e enough to get around a city

!!! what languages????

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I can speak one language, and the other one I can string together bits and pieces, but am in no way fluent in it (French)

• Advertisement

I can speak one language, and thats english.

Fair play Will, impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Ima guess English, Irish, French fluent, and German, Spanish and..hmmm, cant think of the third not so fluent!

Fiii wrote: »
    Ima guess English, Irish, French fluent, and German, Spanish and..hmmm, cant think of the third not so fluent!

Add Italian to that list i think.

Fiii wrote: »
    me fail english??? thats unpossible

english, irish and french fluently
    german, italian and spainish i can get by on

teaching myself norwegian for the laugh cos it has the same sentence structure as english and know a few words in swedish too from swedish friends

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

*high fives Cian*
    Teamworkxcore ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Will wrote: »
    english, irish and french fluently
    german, italian and spainish i can get by on

teaching myself norwegian for the laugh cos it has the same sentence structure as english and know a few words in swedish too from swedish friends

hit me with some swedish words Will!!:D

spelling is crap!

va fan!!

forbanna

taj mej!!

en tva tre fra femm

matta mej - feed me???

spelling is crap!

va fan!!

forbanna

taj mej!!

en tva tre fra femm

matta mej - feed me???

:D:D
    all the essential words so;) Yeah our curse words are pretty bad ass we curse with number 'fy 17' 'men 1000 ocksa' and so on....

i presume one of them mean a pint please!!!

• Advertisement

I did know more and was beginning to understand sentences but then the swedes p!ssed me off and went off on my own adventures.

going to italy with 5 swedish girls sounds a lot more awesome than it actually is... trust me :(

I did know more and was beginning to understand sentences but then the swedes p!ssed me off and went off on my own adventures.

going to italy with 5 swedish girls sounds a lot more awesome than it actually is... trust me :(
    ya gotta make sure there not lesbinums first silly!!!

I believe you we are not all the cracked up we seem to be:)

Raze_them_all
    no they mean
    va fan!! what the ****

forbannat again what the **** or it can mean that your pissed off

ta mej!! take me here and now please, actually only 'take me' but it's a pretty funny one:D:D

en tva tre fyra fem 12345

mata mej - feed me

they weren't, they were just the boring swedish (there are 2 types, the boring and the crazy) type :(

best fun i had was when i went out drinking with randomers in the hostel, the swedes stayed in to get some sleep... >_> <_< losers

they weren't, they were just the boring swedish (there are 2 types, the boring and the crazy) type :(

best fun i had was when i went out drinking with randomers in the hostel, the swedes stayed in to get some sleep... >_> <_< losers

were they the kinda swedes that look like that they have something stuck up the arse???? We got a lot of those stuck up girls that think they are just great.

they were nice girls just very boring, their idea of fun was getting up at 5am to walk around rome so they could see all the sites in 1 day :-/

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I believe you we are not all the cracked up we seem to be:)

Raze_them_all
    no they mean
    va fan!! what the ****

forbannat again what the **** or it can mean that your pissed off

ta mej!! take me here and now please, actually only 'take me' but it's a pretty funny one:D:D

en tva tre fyra fem 12345

mata mej - feed me
    bahahaha key words im going to randomly use to confuse people:D

they were nice girls just very boring, their idea of fun was getting up at 5am to walk around rome so they could see all the sites in 1 day :-/

I know the type unfortunately:rolleyes: probably one of them in fact:p

bahahaha key words im going to randomly use to confuse people:D

have fun doing it!:D Loads of Swedes around in Ireland so watch out who you say it to;)

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »
    have fun doing it!:D Loads of Swedes around in Ireland so watch out who you say it to;)
    ha ha that take me one will be the first one i use just incase i come across some easy sweedish bird!!!:D

Advertisement