Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

ha ha that take me one will be the first one i use just incase i come across some easy sweedish bird!!!:D

Well good luck to you, sure you won't have a problem finding one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

What?! Swedes easy?

Maybe ive just met the boring ones but they're THE hardest girls to chat up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Well good luck to you, sure you won't have a problem finding one:D
    bahaha just gotta cover sweedish,norweigian and danish and i can die happy!!!

Edit: Not when you look like me will - the black eyes of course

haha yeah, smooth raze, smooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Will wrote: »
    they were nice girls just very boring, their idea of fun was getting up at 5am to walk around rome so they could see all the sites in 1 day :-/
    Whereas Will was probably only going to bed after seeing most of Rome from the ground:D

• Advertisement

What?! Swedes easy?

Maybe ive just met the boring ones but they're THE hardest girls to chat up

depends who your talking to I'd say, think swedes can be a little more open/frank perhaps when it comes to sex, well that's my experience anyway

I was very hungover at the bus station the next day, got talking to the police there while swigging from a jagermeister bottle (i had 3 :pac: )

lets hope kya

bahaha just gotta cover sweedish,norweigian and danish and i can die happy!!!

Edit: Not when you look like me will - the black eyes of course

so your in to the Nordic girls yeah?

nordic girls rock alright, tall and shmexy

nordic girls rock alright, tall and shmexy

haha shmexy!:D wouldn't be the kinda girls I'd look at but hey each to their own, well apart from the very shmexy 'Miss Li' of course....news.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭marylou82

I cant close my eyes if im havin a shower/bath as Im afraid that there will be someone there when I open them....Even if I get shampoo in my eyes and its stings like mad..
    I have to close and lock the door when I'm having said shower/bath even if Im the only person in the house..
    I can't look in a mirror in the dark, it freaks me out and I think somethin AWFUL will happen haha..so there are no mirrors in my bedroom incase I wake up in the middle of the night for the bathroom & have to pass one by!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

marylou82 wrote: »
    I cant close my eyes if im havin a shower/bath as Im afraid that there will be someone there when I open them....Even if I get shampoo in my eyes and its stings like mad..
    I have to close and lock the door when I'm having said shower/bath even if Im the only person in the house..
    I can't look in a mirror in the dark, it freaks me out and I think somethin AWFUL will happen haha..so there are no mirrors in my bedroom incase I wake up in the middle of the night for the bathroom & have to pass one by!

ahhhhhhhhh the pain.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

marti101 wrote: »
    Whereas Will was probably only going to bed after seeing most of Rome from the ground

Went to Rome for a DJ comp thing last year, SO much fun! A nice balance of music nerding and boozing. Did a half days walking around seeing some random sights, other than that we literally stopped the car to take a picture in front of the colleseum to send back home to piss everyone off and got back in and kept driving to airport to go home but thats it. :rolleyes:

NEVER go drinking with people from Northern Ireland, you will be whimpering with the hangover the next day! :D

so your in to the Nordic girls yeah?
    god yesh.

Hilarious I'm exactly the same, too many horror films watched! the worst is I have one of those mirror presses so I open it to get my toothpaste or whatever and I freak out closing it cos I'm expecting to see someone standing behind me! HA! I thought I was the only one - oh and shower curtains, always expect someone with an axe to be behind them!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

god yesh.
    always seem to be a good chat up line when your out to say your swedish:D:p

always seem to be a good chat up line when your out to say your swedish:D:p
    bahahaha i wonder why!!!

I remember when me and my cousin were out in turkey and hooked up with these finnish birds....They thought we were german at first!!!!
    We're too white to be german!!!

bahahaha i wonder why!!!

I remember when me and my cousin were out in turkey and hooked up with these finnish birds....They thought we were german at first!!!!
    We're too white to be german!!!

hahaha yeah your more bluish color here in Ireland:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭marylou82

Grainne C wrote: »
    Hilarious I'm exactly the same, too many horror films watched! the worst is I have one of those mirror presses so I open it to get my toothpaste or whatever and I freak out closing it cos I'm expecting to see someone standing behind me! HA! I thought I was the only one - oh and shower curtains, always expect someone with an axe to be behind them!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

woohoo im not the only one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Oh.My.God
    You're me - you're actually me! Every single thing you said there, I do too!
    I caught sight of myself in the mirror in the dark once, and I swear, my face morphed - it was NOT cool :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

i LOVE chocolate, but i hate chocolate flavoured stuff, like chocolate icecream or milkshakes. The same applies for orange, strawberries and bananas.

when i dont like something i just set it down on the ground and walk away. Its something ive done since i was a nipper.

i can never eat the top buscuit from the packet, or the top slice of bread

i stroke things when i sleep, not in a dirty way, i just rub my clothes, or other ppl

i need too pee a lot when im nervous.

i

i stroke things when i sleep, not in a dirty way, i just rub my clothes, or other ppl

Ah come on thats....duuuurrrrty

I get cranky when im sleepy :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I have a phobia of umbrellas. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What do you do when it rains?

she mans up and walks with her head held high... unlike you who pees sitting down after a few jars :pac:

oh young padawan, silly boy <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

CianRyan wrote: »
    What do you do when it rains?

Hood?! :D
    she mans up and walks with her head held high...

Yup! :D

I think iv admitted the worst things in here... hahaha

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Hood?! :D

Wet hood=pet hate of mine

• Advertisement

Ah same here young padawan fear not :)
    only joshin with ya as they say

i hate nothing more than wet sox