Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Don't have a cow man :p

Anyway on topic I am actually really vain, I can look at myself for ages in the mirror and end up styling my hair in 2 or 3 different ways before I go out.

Time to do hair for young padawan = roughly 30mins-45mins, depending on style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Christ, ye are a bunch of queens the both of ye!

Will wrote: »
    Christ, ye are a bunch of queens the both of ye!

Meh... Gotta look good.

I understand the want of looking good, but 30-45mins just on hair!? jeebus

2 mins for my hair maximum, hop out of shower, lash in some gel, happy days

Tbh most of the time, i just dry it and leave it be curly and such.
    But if im going out somewhere, gotta towle dry, blow dry, straighten and hairspray it too fúck. :)

• Advertisement

o.0

Again...
    Gotta look good. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

LadyE wrote: »
    How'd ya manage that? Mush them up?
    my mother used to, it's been about 12 years since i've ever had any tablets in any way shape or form.
    Another weird thing about me. I write with my left hand, but i use my right to carry,lift,pusah,punch as it's stronger and feels more natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

CianRyan wrote: »
    Again...
    Gotta look good. :cool:
    obviously some of us gotta make more of an effort than others:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

odd fact about me, I'm absolutely terrified of badgers!!! Can't really go out with my dogs when it's dark outside just in case I'd run in to a badger......
    I'm addicted to softmints as well, not really odd they are so yummy after all:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I've met Buzz Aldrin

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

LadyE, i'm like you! Except it has to be to the power of 2. I rarely go beyond 32 and if someone changes the volume, I get agitated and either grab the remote or leave the room.

I can reverse into any parking space, but for the life of me I'm unable to drive straight into one first hand.

I never wear flat shoes as much as I'd love to. For those who have met me, it is for obvious reasons :D

When I get very very angry, I disappear and bite things/myself until i have calmed down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Im the same with the volume thing except it has to be either a 5 or a 0 that it ends on. It has to be 5,10,15,20,25,30 etc. And not just with the TV, stereo at home, car stereo. I thought it was strange til i read here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

If i turn around , i have to turn back the opposite way almost straight away, why you say , cause i feel dizzy and sick if i dont. Tried once not to, and ended up getting sick, people thought i was wired!! :P..... maybe it is!

also , just looking that some of ye can't take tablets, I cant take the luquid form of medicne ever, makes me sicker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

meh may as well give this a whack.
    Just put down cool/fun/weird facts about yourselves.

I can't swallow tablets. Never swallowed one in my life

cool fact: im also a kilkennier
    fun fact: my face is made of shoelaces

weird fact:
    • i hate feet, even my own sometimes and wont touch them!...
    • i wont sit in the middle of the back seat of a car, because i get really nervous that if we crash il go straight through the windscreen even with a belt on... i feel safer sitting behind a seat!
    • really fussy about food, milk has to be freezing cold and you have to scrape the butter out of the tub not 'hock' into it with a knife.. weird i know!
    • a few years ago i wouldnt walk under telephone wires if there were birds on it, dont know if thats still the case.
    • i cannot and will not walk over a bridge unless it looks really sturdy! the bridge going into waterford is a definite no no! the railing doesnt look safe enough!
    errrrm! thats all i can think of at the moment!

I understand the want of looking good, but 30-45mins just on hair!? jeebus

2 mins for my hair maximum, hop out of shower, lash in some gel, happy days

thats because your ginger.. not much can be done with it :)

*sorry*!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

After reading some of your weird things, mine don't seem so weird :pac:

I have an irrational fear of needles, or anything sharp so have to close my eyes when getting piercings.

I was locked under a stairs when I was younger, and now wont use elevators or go into any small spaces unless I absoloutly have to.

I will never put butter on bread, I think butter is disgusting.

I change my pin on my phone, and my ATM account every time I use it, and I won't use the same pin on my phone and ATM. Can get confusing. :rolleyes:

sd123 wrote: »
    After reading some of your weird things, mine don't seem so weird :pac:

I have an irrational fear of needles, or anything sharp so have to close my eyes when getting piercings.

I was locked under a stairs when I was younger, and now wont use elevators or go into any small spaces unless I absoloutly have to.

I will never put butter on bread, I think butter is disgusting.

I change my pin on my phone, and my ATM account every time I use it, and I won't use the same pin on my phone and ATM. Can get confusing. :rolleyes:

errrrr..... the last one is weird!

i only put butter on toast.... nothing else! and people who put butter and mayonaise on a salad sandwich should be tortured! its disgusting...

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

i use my left hand to write and that's about it!
    i have more strength in my right hand and use that for everything else!
    i have to make my bed the EXACT same way every morning and if it doesnt look right when i'm finished, i start again :P
    i can't think of anything else that would be weird?

Bunch of OCD fookers here it seems.

I hate cheese, but will eat it on pizza.

Cheese - the devil in dairy form.

• Advertisement

what toasted cheese sandwiches? :eek:

filth, absolute filth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

Bunch of OCD fookers here it seems.

Cheese - the devil in dairy form.

I can only eat melted cheese, pizza and toasted cheese sandwiches are fine, anything else makes me sick

i don't like that much, but toasted cheese are amazing.
    nomnomnom.

-1 will.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm alcohol intolerant as a side effect of surgery I had when I was 19.

I'm resistant to pain killers and anaesthetic, so if you see me looking for pain killers it means it feels like I'm dying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

My boyf will only eat melted cheese! if its not melted he can't eat it! :eek:

Ok since this has turned into more of a phobia thread...

People "honking" their sinuses. That thing where they loudly honk all the stuff from their nose/sinus to the back of their throat and then spit or swallow. depending on the severity of the honk will either make me gag, feel sick or actually be sick! I actually shouldnt have even written that, I feel sick now!! :(

I know what I'm gonna do when I meet you then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Sould i say this! .... I only learnt to tie my shoelaces at 15/16 it was one thing i could never get, still really cant :o:o , so that why i normally wear slip on shoe, the odd time that i do buy shoes with laces i get my dad to tie them the once and then I use them pretty much the same as slip ons and never tie them again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

I know what I'm gonna do when I meet you then :pac:

Aww Willbear I hope you're messing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If he does that then he may get tackled at the knees by some flying short dude...

<_<

>_>

;)

I know he wouldn't though

Advertisement