Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

One other girl in my life has called me a good egg... well used the egg analogy, she turned out to be dishonest :( crushing nerves in elbow regions, ouch

farohar, plenty more non-drinkers out there :) there's even a club for em here on boards under soc. never checked the forum though

another weird fact about me - im most likely taller than most if not all here on the forum 6' 2" not hugely tall but enough for most

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Will wrote: »
    One other girl in my life has called me a good egg... well used the egg analogy, she turned out to be dishonest :(

Fear not, I am as honest as they come. Painfully so at times. All my friends know now not to ask me something if they don't want to hear the truth.

At a mere 5'4", you are def taller than me :D
    But my bf is 6'2", so I am used to having to look up! ha
    mmmmmmmmmm...tall men

interesting :)

I find short women very cute and have a soft spot for em, especially if they've librarian style glasses. Saw this woman on the way to work who filled those criteria almost went "awwww" out loud haha

so tired

I love my glasses :)
    Have so many pairs now, and plan to get more...it's kinda becoming a birthday ritual!
    I did consider laser eye surgery, but I like having the option. I can wear contacts if I want, or I can wear glasses if I'm feeling 'em.

Anywho, I am off to my bed.
    Nighty night

I wore coloured contacts last year at halloween, went down a treat (harhar) but hurt and was difficult to get used to.

night fiii fiii, im off to bed myself

odd fact - i am a quilt whore i.e i steal all the quilt for myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Fiii wrote: »
    Dang mizzlolly, you fiiiiiiiiiiine girl ;)
    *ahem* I mean, you're very pretty....feck it, you just fine :D

Hahaha awh thanks. :o
    mizzlolly - quit you're whining, i checked to make you hush up. Would probably kick you out bed for eating crisps.

Provided you could get me in there in the first place! :rolleyes:

You were supposed to be seeing if you recognised me.. :(

Not rating me.. :(
    farohar wrote: »
    Another odd fact about me; I'm one of the few Irish adults who've never been drunk.

Ah! That's excellent, it's becoming more and more common now. Do you drink at all?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Ah! That's excellent, it's becoming more and more common now. Do you drink at all?:)

Only very occasionally and very specific drinks, don't like the taste of most alcoholic drinks I've tried and see no point to developing a taste for them just so I can try use alcohol as an excuse for acting poorly. Day to day living while being sober leaves me with enough actions and words to regret, no sense in adding to that needlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

farohar, i only drink occasionally too. Did the dog on it in college and I don't have time for the drunken aspiration any more :)

Me and my friend were discussing odd facts about ourselves last night. You know when there's two light switches for one light. I always use the one that you press down to turn on and not the other one because I feel you should press a light switch down and not up to turn on. :confused:

MizzLolly wrote: »
    You were supposed to be seeing if you recognised me.. :(

Chin up kiddo, nah don't recognise you.

Don't take offence, I'd kick a lot of people out of bed for eating crisps. I hate when crumbs are in bed, they annoy me.

Breakfast time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

forgot the best one, if i stand on the inside of my right foot (balance kinda) i can dislocate my big toe. Friggen sore when you forget about it!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

got another one, I got married in secret took 2 witnesses of the street kinda thing. think we paid about €100 all in all for the wedding. We didn't tell anyone about it until about 6 months after which caused a few family rows. We only got married because of tax reasons wouldn't have gotten married otherwise. It was a fun day though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

emo!! wrote: »
    forgot the best one, if i stand on the inside of my right foot (balance kinda) i can dislocate my big toe. Friggen sore when you forget about it!:D

:eek::eek:Sounds sore!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Saw this woman on the way to work who filled those criteria almost went "awwww" out loud haha

so tired

This made me LOL :D I do that to my boy when he wears his, I can't help it he just looks so darn cute! :p
    I used to have glasses but I got laser surgery. After years of wearing contacts my eyes were starting to protest, and there was was too much stuff I wanted to do that required being able to see, eg snowboarding. :rolleyes: Best think I ever did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Kya1976 wrote: »
    got another one, I got married in secret took 2 witnesses of the street kinda thing. think we paid about €100 all in all for the wedding. We didn't tell anyone about it until about 6 months after which caused a few family rows. We only got married because of tax reasons wouldn't have gotten married otherwise. It was a fun day though:D

I would be totally on for doing that. I think *Irish weddings* at the moment are a load of arse to be honest. If I had 20+k no way would I blow in on a dress and a cake... half to charity, half on travelling to amazing places to start your married life off in style :P

If you agree to marry someone it should be for the marraige, not the wedding. :cool: Bob and I were going to get married in the inflatable church in lekkie picnic last year but got distracted bahahaha:pac:

Fair play to ya missus!

Sooooooo with you on that Molby!
    If I ever get married, it's gonna be a shotgun wedding, followed by a round the world trip for a honeymoon! :)
    Would rather spend it on traveling than a cringeworthy wedding!

I've no desire to get married at the moment or in the near future

You shouldn't either! You're only a young'un ;)

*puffs out chest*

I'm a man! :pac:

*pats head patronisingly*
    Yes you are dear ;)

I will crush you with my bear hands (yes my hands are bear like, just huge, not hairy)

• Advertisement

Tut tut.
    I may be small Wilbert, but I am a fiesty wee biatch. I wouldn't mess ;)

lol, played defensive end in a 3 - 4 layout (3 linemen (me) 4 linebackers) against all the irish teams here who play a 5 man O-line... basically 3 vs. 5
    well used to squaring up to people bigger than myself, 1 ickle "feisty" girl won't be much of a problem

odd fact - I've never been in a fist fight

You'll learn my dear, they all do! :p
    You may have brute strength, but I fight dirty ;) haha

Brute strength?! I'm far more elegant than that :pac:
    I'm like a flying badger! :pac:

Bah hahahahaha
    Oh the mental picture ;)

fox's aint got sh!t on me

You clearly never read 'The Fantastic Mr Fox' then.
    *reminisces about childhood filled with Roald Dahl books*
    Sigh

bleh, the very hungry caterpillar is where it's at!!
    I still have my childooh books, parents used to read me said book and still remember it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

I like cheese burgers, pizza and really loud music. I also like to read voraciously and am currently learning to play the keyboard.

• Advertisement

yay for pizza, boo to cheese burgers

I never leave my house without my iPod, i hate listening to stupid people on the bus, especially young girls who talk extra loud about their sexual exploits from the weekend just gone >_>

Advertisement