Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Molberts wrote: »
    Aww Willbear I hope you're messing :(

Willbear... how do you know my msn name? o.0

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I mimic accents...

(badly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

emo!! wrote: »
    Sould i say this! .... I only learnt to tie my shoelaces at 15/16 it was one thing i could never get, still really cant :o:o , so that why i normally wear slip on shoe, the odd time that i do buy shoes with laces i get my dad to tie them the once and then I use them pretty much the same as slip ons and never tie them again!

ha ha!! thats true lol :D

do you want me to teach you?

you also bought a car and never drove it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Will wrote: »
    Willbear... how do you know my msn name? o.0

Twas a typo, but I'm calling you that from now on... haha! :D

Cool :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I hate cheese, but will eat it on pizza.

Cheese - the devil in dairy form.
    +1...oh and on burgers. that ish all

i hate cheese too.... but love the 'loaded cheese' pizzas....

strange!

If im cold my chest closes up and i pass out:(

If i cant move my arms a freak out in a hulklike way till i can freely move them

haha must be hard when you're in the cage then man

no thats different...im in control then, even if my arms are trapped, i consciously made the decision to put myself in that position if that makes sense.

I hate hugs. In the last 2 years i've only hugged one person by choice,took about a year before i'd put my arms around her under her arms instead of over!!

(im sounding the weirdest on this so far me thinks)

• Advertisement

I'm a bit tetchy on hugs too, I'd have to know the person pretty well.
    Thinking about it, it is a big deal. You are letting someone into your personal space and trusting them not to harm ya and things like that.

weird thing about me, sorta is i can tell the size/diameter or jewelry by just looking at it, no need for measurements :pac: woot

Here's a strange one and quite embarassing that I'm willing to share for lulz.

Large groups of women intimidate me, also pretty/attractive women I don't know freak me out. :pac:

you are afraid of hugs????

strange

not afraid, just uncomfortable..... personal space and all that jazz.
    Large groups of women are ok...large groups of loud drunken ones...not so much

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm very huggy :pac:

So am I when I get drunk :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

me tooo :D
    i love hugs haha :o

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭neosmaster

I can't stand the sight of holes in socks....
    If I see socks with holes in them I get a pain in my chest and feel like vomiting....I throw all my socks out after a few weeks " Just in Case "...

neosmaster wrote: »
    I can't stand the sight of holes in socks....
    If I see socks with holes in them I get a pain in my chest and feel like vomiting....I throw all my socks out after a few weeks " Just in Case "...
    Crazy mofo!!! :P:P:P

I hate when people try to hug me:(

Oh another one, If im explaining something to someone and they dont get it, i usually get very angry and go into a huff.

I've my flames tattoo on my forearm for about 20months and i still haven't finished it even though it's fully paid for.

I play every final fantasy game non stop without sleep till i finish it, with maybe only an hour for food and online activities a day or two

Thinking of moving this to personal issues tbh, we need help it seems

• Advertisement

bahahaha we all knew that anyway...gotta say im surprised no mention of your complete genocidal tendencies towards cats have yet to crop up

killing cats is not a problem... it's not... end of :(

bahahah ok.

Another weird fact about me, One of my ribs is visibly out more than all my other ribs and has been for years.

Here's a strange one and quite embarassing that I'm willing to share for lulz.

Large groups of women intimidate me, also pretty/attractive women I don't know freak me out. :pac:

Don't blame ya on the group thing, I'm sober at gigs around drunk people a lot and there's not a lot freakier than rambunctious groups of cackling wimmin :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Random Facts:
    My first words were in German rather than English.
    In playschool I was CONVINCED that I was going to be Spiderman when I grew up :cool:

See you are german really!!!!

Bah stupid not nice fact * i got bullied/beat up from 2nd class to 6 class.
    give me sympathy:(

ZOMG same here ;_;
    then some more in secondary

But don't want sympathy, save it for the fúckers when I meet them again :pac:

Fiii wrote: »
    In playschool I was CONVINCED that I was going to be Spiderman when I grew up :cool:

OMG!! I'd totally forgotten this till now :o In playschool one day I asked a boy were the loo was and he told me it was in this fisher price playhouse thingy.... so I peed in it! morto :eek:

Weird stuff about me -

1. the night before, I like to set an appropriate song to play first thing in the morning in my car to put me in a good mood driving to work.

2. I always have really random crap in my car for some reason, I don;t know why I drive it around instead of taking it out! At the moment as well as the usual assortment of cds etc theres half a golf cart thingy, two picnic baskets and a plastic basket full or broken light fittings!

3. I can't function when its messy, it upsets me! But unfortunately I'm horribly untidy and disorganised, my wardrobe is our spare room :rolleyes: and I keep meaning to sort it all out. When something is tidy once and for all it runs like clockwork but getting there is the problem!

If the office area was tidy today I honestly would be flying through my chores, but cos its messy I'm jsut flapping around wondering where to start and d*cking around online!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Yeah, me too (on the bullying thing) - and to an extent up until I started college really!
    But then I made proper friends and got me some confidence and have never let anyone walk all over me since! Infact, I am quite the fiesty biatch now!
    :D

Another odd fact: I was born with a dislocated hip! Wasn't diagnosed until much later though, so had to wear a splint (plaster cast on each leg and an iron bar attaching them together so I couldn't move my legs) for about a year.

• Advertisement

ZOMG same here ;_;
    then some more in secondary

But don't want sympathy, save it for the fúckers when I meet them again :pac:
    Mine calmed down in 6th year when i tombstoned a kid....secondary school i got into 7 fights after been started on...i didn't get bullied after that:)

Bahahaha i'd love to see there faces if they seen you!!!

Molberts!!!! that playschool thing has me nearly pissing myself!!!

Advertisement