Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

it's not actually the music:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

it's not actually the music:D
    right you just like it because of the pretty girl yeah?;)

she's pretty??? all i see is a toned stomach and an ass sculpted by the gods!!!!

she's pretty??? all i see is a toned stomach and an ass sculpted by the gods!!!!
    men:pac::pac::pac: I never do that:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

1st odd fact - Contrary to popular belief i am not a metaller/rocker/mosher or whatever you want to call it, i am actually a raver(not as in the **** happy hardcore the 90's produced tho)(and certainly not that rubbish you find on the charts these days), god i hate being stereotyped!!!!!

2nd odd fact - I can dislocate my jaw on demand, obviously tho it hurts like a **** so i don't do it on demand

1st odd fact - Contrary to popular belief i am not a metaller/rocker/mosher or whatever you want to call it, i am actually a raver(not as in the **** happy hardcore the 90's produced tho)(and certainly not that rubbish you find on the charts these days), god i hate being stereotyped!!!!!

2nd odd fact - I can dislocate my jaw on demand, obviously tho it hurts like a **** so i don't do it on demand
    I demand you prove it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Oh i can do the jaw thing me thinks, makes weid clicking noise, doesnt hurt thankfully

Mine does the clicking thing too, but if i push it that little bit more it makes an almighty crunching noise then pops out of position, it then takes alot of concentration, some tears and a cold sweat to get it back into position, so no, there will be no proving it!!!!

Will wrote: »
    Oh i can do the jaw thing me thinks, makes weid clicking noise, doesnt hurt thankfully
    nopie just clickjaw....when u eat right??

• Advertisement

Mine does the clicking thing too, but if i push it that little bit more it makes an almighty crunching noise then pops out of position, it then takes alot of concentration, some tears and a cold sweat to get it back into position, so no, there will be no proving it!!!!
    and you call yourself mancore???

(is he actually mancore?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I can crack my neck, knuckles, fingers, right ankle, big toes, shoulders, wrists, elbows, thumbs, spine,... think that's it...
    Don't know why I can crack my right ankle but not my left...:confused:

I can call myself mancore because ive had my tongue pierced a total of 9times and until recently i had 4 parallel tongue piercings(that however was short lived due to an incident involving teeth, there was alot of blood and a lot of swelling, and just as i thought i was over it, there was more blood)!!!!!

You find me someone else who was stupid/mancore enough to do that to themselves

hmm i only had 3 tongue piercings :(

my stupid thing was going from no septum to 6mm in under 2 months

I stretched my labret from 1.6 to 8mm in less than 3 months, went from 1,6 to 3.2 over the course of a weekend festival, a lot of alcohol numbed the pain

I stretched my labret from 1.6 to 8mm in less than 3 months, went from 1,6 to 3.2 over the course of a weekend festival, a lot of alcohol numbed the pain
    OUCH!!!
    I was mates with my piercer...played a funny joke:(
    I thought i was going from 3.2 to 4...he switched jewellery...went to a 5.4...Was in bits!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

raze, wrapping up, he is more mancore than you will ever be ;)

Will wrote: »
    raze, wrapping up, he is more mancore than you will ever be ;)
    agreed!

Ha, my PA stretched itself up from 5mm to 8mm, ive not had jewellery in it for the past few months but i can still get the 8mm in without any bother:cool:

I'm afraid of balloons - not the foil ones just the normal kids party type

have a different way of eating different chocolate bars

freak out if I open a pack of crisps upside down

talk to myself when noones around (and giggle at the things I say :rolleyes: )

can bite my toe nails - I don't - but I can!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

can bite my toe nails - I don't - but I can!

I thought it was normal to be able to do that? o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I cant do it! D:

possibly - but noone I know seems to be able to, my husband can't even touch his toes!!!

I find it really hard to eat around kids and really old people.....especially kids with snot dried all over their faces......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

kya - ewww... I hear ya though.

Interesting fact - Judging by last nights posting I cant type/spell very well when drunk :p but I get very affectionate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭reganovich

Double jointed finger tip...any uses for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

pickin winners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

reganovich wrote: »

bean flickin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

reganovich wrote: »

Oh man, do you mean like being able to bend the top joint of your finger?

I can do that and ive never met anyone that can!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I use to think "black comedy" was about/for black people, and that i wasnt aloud watch it...
    Thinking back now, how bloody racist was that? :|

Bloody childish mind...
    I guess i was about 5. haha

Advertisement