Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

Your not alone there guys, same here. Generally has to be around 28, 30-40 on the volume control. All even numbers. If it is an odd number, the volume either goes up one or down one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

smurfy89 wrote: »
    I hate moths, if there is one in the room i wont go to sleep until ive killed it!

Hate the f*ckers too but I lack your dedication, if it's not dead within 15 mins I just give up, though usually I'll spot them again and finish the job after I finish getting ready for bed anyway.

Apparently when I was a baby I pooped green for a while.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

DenMan wrote: »
    Your not alone there guys, same here. Generally has to be around 28, 30-40 on the volume control. All even numbers. If it is an odd number, the volume either goes up one or down one.

Unless it's 21, that's the one exception!

Advertisement