Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

:p Same here Toots, heres what I do....

put your hands in fists in front of you, then straighten your index fingers and thumbs.

Your left hand is making an L shape, L is for left.

I use this several times a day giving directions on the phone, I'd be lost with out it!

and so would my customers ... ba dum tch. :rolleyes:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Sweet!!! That's a great idea!! At the weekend, I was out in the car and my Dad was with me giving directions, he said go left, and I promptly went right. :( He's still slagging me about it, and I expect it to go on until at least Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

during my driving test, i turned the opposite way to the way he told me :P

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I did that in the pre-test! The instructor goes to me 'I said to turn left', I said 'Yeah, I did.......didn't I?' Resulting in my poor mother running round nutgrove shopping centre an hour before my test trying to find a big plastic ring for me :P When I told the instructor afterwards he just looked at me as though I was totally nuts. I'd imagine it happens often enough though, especially when everyone's so nervous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

suzaane wrote: »
    during my driving test, i turned the opposite way to the way he told me :P

Me too! This was just after a guy cut me off and gave me the finger :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Gauge wrote: »

awhh, that sounds horrible :(
    i had such a nice examiner! he helped me with me hand signals :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Gauge wrote: »
    has anyone else noticed...it's just the wimms this phenominon happens to??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I have but they intimidate me so i dont say anything :(

Will wrote: »
    I have but they intimidate me so i dont say anything :(
    awwwww42-16507683.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B117A8DB7-671A-4115-9923-9C50C774F4AA%7D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

FACT: When drunk i have to pee sitting down, for fear of falling over.

Not proud of that one...

• Advertisement

i think your worse than i am:eek::eek:

I throw away all coins less than 50c

Bwahaha!!!!!!
    im laughing out loud here haha

Fapper... ¬.¬

hahahahaha
    If it was anyone else id be lolling too.

:p I always have to pee sitting down for fear of falling over!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Toots85 wrote: »
    :p I always have to pee sitting down for fear of falling over!!;)

hOW STRANGE :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

im so stupid when i was signing up for one of my accounts i spelt my own name wrong,so now im stuck with saranewrap instead of sarannewrap:(

are you blonde???:P

nah she's just a bit canadian i.e slow

i love popping spots... and anyone else out there who goes 'ewww' get off your high horse! you do it too where no one can see!

hey now mister...back off and leave the canadians alone.... one my best mates is canadian...and really hot...and kinda slow...also blonde.

I went out with a canadian, she looked a lot like this; except female, was human and didnt fart

review_sp4_1.jpg

• Advertisement

Did she like looking for treasure? :pac::pac:

manbearpig!!! I'm super cereal!!

Nah she enjoyed wrecking my head accusing me of cheating and was just a general strain on my mental well being. :)

Lol! BTW does anyone actually know what 'Kraft Dinner' is?:confused:

Toots85 wrote: »
    Lol! BTW does anyone actually know what 'Kraft Dinner' is?:confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner ???

Will wrote: »
    manbearpig!!! I'm super cereal!!

Nah she enjoyed wrecking my head accusing me of cheating and was just a general strain on my mental well being. :)
    Sounds like my ex ya read about in LL.
    Funnily she spent a whole day telling me i was completely obsessed and in love with my canadian friend who lives in a different country. Wimms are crazy!!!

Yup, crazy things they are, and they bite too :pac:

That's what it is??? Well no wonder they're always going on about it! That stuff's feckin' delicious!! I practically lived on it while backpacking! $20 would feed me for a week with that stuff. No nutritional value to speak of tho :p

When i see lil kids on bikes having fun and laughing i have an over-whelming urge to knock them off by running into them and booting them, then screaming at them 'you will remember me for the rest of your life' then run off... it's true.

I've not done it yet thankfully, mad thing is I will one day :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

*backs slowly away from Will*

I have to wear odd socks at all times. I believe if I wear matching ones, I will have a bad day.
    And on the sock thing...those 'toe' socks creep the hell outta me! I mean seriously...whats the freakin point!?!

Advertisement