Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd facts about ourselves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    When i see lil kids on bikes having fun and laughing i have an over-whelming urge to knock them off by running into them and booting them, then screaming at them 'you will remember me for the rest of your life' then run off... it's true.

I've not done it yet thankfully, mad thing is I will one day :(
    LET ME BE THERE WHEN YOU DO.

I take complete crap off women that im crazy about. <--- sad true fact

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Well, just as long as you get some little knacker kid, I'm sure no-one will really mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I always wanna wait till they ae going by me then dig them in the face and watch them go flying back.
    Difference is, i will never do it, i just think it would be great to see, but terrible at the same time.

My toes are two big for the toe socks

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

CianRyan wrote: »
    My toes are two big for the toe socks

Mine are too small :( I'll split the difference with ya!! :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

generally speak before i think, then half way through think then try speak... gets very messy

i hate accountants

sure why not, but then i might not be able to do my hand foot thing! D:

Oh yeah, i also have hand feet.

sure why not, but then i might not be able to do my hand foot thing! D:

Oh yeah, i also have hand feet.

Ah can u do stuff like pick up pencils with your toes? My OH's feet are like that, he can nearly write with them. I on the other hand barely have toes at all, they're really stubby. I can sort of prod a pencil with them. I think that's the reason I fall over a lot :o

I hate guys with dreadlocks. Always have, even before the ex went off with your man!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭amber1

meh may as well give this a whack.
    Just put down cool/fun/weird facts about yourselves.

I can't swallow tablets. Never swallowed one in my life
    I can swallow the first tablet but not the 2nd...must be psychological!!! Also terrified of people vomiting!

Toots85 wrote: »
    Ah can u do stuff like pick up pencils with your toes? My OH's feet are like that, he can nearly write with them. I on the other hand barely have toes at all, they're really stubby. I can sort of prod a pencil with them. I think that's the reason I fall over a lot :o

Yes i can do all that, plus it looks really weird when i spread my toes, one of my mates is afraid of it.

amber1 wrote: »
    I can swallow the first tablet but not the 2nd...must be psychological!!! Also terrified of people vomiting!
    gag reflex for me...gets stuck in my throat and cough it back up!!!

i dont mind hugging the toilet, hate hangovers. love feeling after ya puke, always feel better

toots, awesome vid haha

welcome amber1, you are new, post in the introduce yourself thread so we can all officially welcome you :D

Ok, actually this one is kinda gross, but when I'm drunk and gettin sick, and then resting my head on the toilet, I love how cold the porcelain is against my face. :o:o:o:o:o Note this is only done on my own nice clean and disinfected toilet. One doesn't like vomiting in public lavatories don't you know?!;)

Well if I knew how to!!!!! I'm a Facebook chick so totally haven't got the hang of this yet.....

funniest drunken story is like all my stories... last year in france :pac:

got very polluted, was walking home, got lazy, wandered into underground car park, found a car that was unlocked, fell asleep in said car then woke up wondering where the hell i was.

also woke up on a girls toilet floor naked, there were tiles so i was frozen, that was funny

if you can navigate facebook you can navigate forums amber1 :)

I've only gotten sick maybe 3 times in 5 r 6 years of drinking<--- proud of that.
    I've facebook just to keep in contact with 2 people lol

Oh christ!! Is this supposed to help me with my phobia?! It started when I was 4 and a little ginger pikey in my class had whooping cough and threw up all over the place! I FREAKED out and wouldn't go back to school for several weeks...if I'd had nice parents they would have put me through therapy there and then!! P.S. I'm allowed to say pikey...I'm English!!

I've only gotten sick maybe 3 times in 5 r 6 years of drinking<--- proud of that.
    I've facebook just to keep in contact with 2 people lol
    why 2? Is this all of your friends???

• Advertisement

bahahahaha yes...but becareful when speaking about the ginger affliction when our mod is around...or feel the wrath of the banhammer.

not really. He barely bans anyone...apart from that person today

what about gingers?

Well if I knew how to!!!!! I'm a Facebook chick so totally haven't got the hang of this yet.....

fear not
    Young padawan is here to the rescue
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055369328

@Will
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Epic french trip

And who here has joined the throwing up in a taxi club?
    I am guilty as charged.

Oh christ!! Is this supposed to help me with my phobia?! It started when I was 4 and a little ginger pikey in my class had whooping cough and threw up all over the place! I FREAKED out and wouldn't go back to school for several weeks...if I'd had nice parents they would have put me through therapy there and then!! P.S. I'm allowed to say pikey...I'm English!!

I don't think anyone's gonna mind you saying Pikey! It's the 'Ginger' comments that might cause offense lol :D Welcome BTW!
    And who here has joined the throwing up in a taxi club?

Oooh, did ya have to pay like €100 or something? My OH did it once, he had food poisoning and I think he kinda hoped he could hold it in, but failed and spewed everywhere! Taxi driver was actually really nice about it tho. I suppose he knew it wasn't his fault really :)

back in the days when I wasn't allergic to alcohol.....don't ask....I used to get naked a lot too! No one ever complained though!lol

why 2? Is this all of your friends???
    yes, I have two friends. That is all.

I have 497.3 friends...

i don't care if anyone complains if i get nekkid, it's all about the fun

Alright then...red heads! my ex was ginger and hot so I don't think that will offend anyone. Also I'm blonde and not particularly stupid...imagine that????

bahahahaha yes...but becareful when speaking about the ginger affliction when our mod is around...or feel the wrath of the banhammer.

not really. He barely bans anyone...apart from that person today

That was ok though cause she was a rebel with her moterbike and all.

Toots: €130, and i passout on a drum kit when i got inside, rock and roll much?

• Advertisement

That was ok though cause she was a rebel with his moterbike and all.

;)

Advertisement